Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this car in an online ad and just had to have it. I know from posts in other areas of the internet that the car has been repainted and the graphics are gone, but it has the original floor mats, embroidered seats, and the 1 of a kind plate on the console. I just put new tires on it and it is a blast to drive. I have always thought the Sky was a design way ahead of its time and this one just called out to me! I have an extended warranty on it and am looking forward to many years of fun. Just so you'll understand, this was a replacement for my 2008 Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe, and I couldn't be happier!

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
We need pictures so we at least know what you are talking about? One of a kind plate on the console? Huh?

:dunno:

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Mike is old and everything is a blur. They have said that the Sky looks like a baby Corvette and if you take off the glasses and squint hard enough I guess I can see it. LOL

·
Registered
994 Posts
Looks like the results you got Mike is the equivalent of AOL saying, "I have no idea what you are talking about". ;)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Jspeedy, if you put the pictures and your comments after the last "QUOTE" tag they'll show up in your post.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts