Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sales person is on vacation this week and I took a page from "Earnst".
I went and talked to the G.M.. I asked him if he had any info on delivery. The stock you will know as soon as we know answer. I pushed showing two regional Dealers contacting buyers that there car will be here in the next two weeks. He said the stock answer people on the internet can say anything to start a rumor. I told him I called the dealers and were given the info. I said one that is area that got the call didn't have image accepted til February and my image was accepted Jan 9. he said he would investigate and call me back. He just called back my vin number is 1G8MB----------271. I'm walking on air now. Calling insurance next. What a great day.

·
Registered
274 Posts
i just have to love this!
i'll have to wait until next week until I call my dealer again... i have called to many times... this passed 2 weeks (including yesterday)

·
Registered
802 Posts
Eye on Sky said:
I went and talked to the G.M.. I asked him if he had any info on delivery. The stock you will know as soon as we know answer. I pushed showing two regional Dealers contacting buyers that there car will be here in the next two weeks. He said the stock answer people on the internet can say anything to start a rumor. I told him I called the dealers and were given the info. I said one that is area that got the call didn't have image accepted til February and my image was accepted Jan 9. he said he would investigate and call me back. He just called back my vin number is 1G8MB----------271. I'm walking on air now. Calling insurance next. What a great day.
Congrats Ernest for Good Training.
Got mine too "eldeekoSucks........ou812"
Jealous? [email protected]#%$&*!!
Really great news!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Eye on Sky said:
Freaking Kewl :cheers: :thumbs: !

·
Registered
79 Posts
Eye on Sky said:
Fantastic!!:cool: :thumbs: :cheers:

Let us know what the insurance folks say.

·
Registered
25 Posts
#1 is on the way

The dealer who only calls when she knows something for sure, called tonight and said they are taking delivery of their first car in the next 3-4 days. I will surely be there for the party.:cheers:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congrats on the VIN and may I say I've finally been imaged!!!!!!!! I was able to place my order this afternoon! I'm still in shock! Woo-hoo!

Chili Pepper
Tan/black int.
with EVERYTHING!

·
Registered
96 Posts
boots said:
Congrats on the VIN and may I say I've finally been imaged!!!!!!!! I was able to place my order this afternoon! I'm still in shock! Woo-hoo!

Chili Pepper
Tan/black int.
with EVERYTHING!
I'm lovin' this! Let em roll. LET THEM ROLL!! :crazy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
boots said:

Chili Pepper
Tan/black int.
with EVERYTHING!
I gots an image too. Yessiree they done a cat scan. Run those kitty-kitties all over my body. An I was awearin one of those backless gowns. Get tha picture. They won't let me post it , afraid that it will scare away more new members. Yall be lucky.. Skip....:thumbs: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Isn't that near Barstow? Hey Skip UCLA is trin' to get a hold of ya. They think you could be the missing link, want to do some DNA study"s. Eldeeko sez you can stay in his garage wilst they xamin you. Might even take you to Dizzzyland, how 'bout that?:lol: :lol: :cheers: :D :jester: :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Contgrats!!! :cheers:

Say, when were you given your order #? I want to try to figure out when to give my dealer a call. :D

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
No VIN yet, but Birth Announcement!!!

I just called my dealer today and found out:(drumroll please)... my SKY has been born!!!!!:willy::crazy:
Date of Birth: 3/6/06 (Monday)
Weight: about 2860 (she's a healthy little sucker:lol: )
Length: 161.1 (like all of her sisters when they first come out)
Eyes: Sparkling and bright
Hair: none yet, but baldness does run in the family:lol:
Parents: Proud Momma (Opel Vauxhall), but don't know who the daddy is-anonymous donor???
Ya'll are all invited to the coming home party, if only I knew when that was???? :confused::banghead: The dang doctor didn't even call to tell me when she was delivered-I had to call them myself:brentil:
Any takers for a road trip to the Delaware delivery room????:cool: :leaving:

·
Registered
389 Posts
NCBlue said:
I just called my dealer today and found out:(drumroll please)... my SKY has been born!!!!!:willy::crazy:
Parents: Proud Momma (Opel Vauxhall), but don't know who the daddy is-anonymous donor???
Ya'll are all invited to the coming home party, if only I knew when that was???? :confused::banghead: The dang doctor didn't even call to tell me when she was delivered-I had to call them myself:brentil:
Fantastic! Congrats! Any cigars?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
NCBlue said:
CONGRATULATIONS..... i will take a PINK BUBBLE GUM CIGAR PLEASE..... SkyBaby-07

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Stogies all around!!!

Pink bubble gum ones for us non-smokers of course:lol:
Candy cigarettes for those who prefer them over cigars:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
NCBlue said: