Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ernest said:
I am just curious if anyone with the red leather option who has an image in the system, has gone beyond 030? Any replies are appreciated. My investigation continues:cool: :D
I was told by my dealer that mine has/or is being shipped (w/ red leather). Though, he wont give me the VIN as he says it isn't available to him. So, I believe it's been built and on its way.....but I can't be sure.

·
Registered
127 Posts
"
I ordered my sky black with black and red interior....The last i heard which was Tuesday when I posted here my Sky has been built and should be on it's way any day now. I was never told that my Sky would have naything but what I ordered. If it shows up without the interior color I ordered, I will go Nuts. I will check again on Monday or Tuesday too make surre, and keep everyone posted.............pphjj
I found this on one of the other threads. Then again it doesn't say what code status number this order is on.

Keep up the good spirits, maybe it is just a glitch in the system and all is well and your SKy is on a train on the way to you:D
Kimmi

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Macros said:
I was told by my dealer that mine has/or is being shipped (w/ red leather). Though, he wont give me the VIN as he says it isn't available to him. So, I believe it's been built and on its way.....but I can't be sure.
He should be able to give you a VIN, they can't ship a car without one. Were you a dealer image?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts