Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my dealer got in a RL yesterday that a customer had backed out on; They are going to TRY a keep it for demos' :lol:.
Now I had never been able to take a test drive in a base sky. So I went back today after they checked everything out and my salesman & I went for a test drive, now it's been rainin for 12hrs. and the roads were really wet;
jumped on it wit/without/ & compettion mode was pleasantly surprised with the tires (I'm not a Goodeyear fan); also, ran over some bumpy areas low profiles were softer than I expected; road noise w/top up was no worse than my Tahoe overall :thumbs:
NOW IF ONLY MINE WOULD COME IN :banghead:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well my dealer got in a RL yesterday that a customer had backed out on; They are going to TRY a keep it for demos' :lol:.
Now I had never been able to take a test drive in a base sky. So I went back today after they checked everything out and my salesman & I went for a test drive, now it's been rainin for 12hrs. and the roads were really wet;
jumped on it wit/without/ & compettion mode was pleasantly surprised with the tires (I'm not a Goodeyear fan); also, ran over some bumpy areas low profiles were softer than I expected; road noise w/top up was no worse than my Tahoe overall :thumbs:
NOW IF ONLY MINE WOULD COME IN :banghead:
Have you seen a Green one?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
only pics on this site!!! this one was red w/tan top

1 - 3 of 3 Posts