Saturn Sky Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
kimmi said:
Bad, bad boy. You got that mixed up.. For the first few months (atleast!) I am not sure how much I will be sharing MY car. especialy since I am not getting much sympathy for whinning around this house atleast from the 17 year old son or my husband. Nobody seems very excited so when it is sitting nice an pretty in the drive way I might be a little reluctant to share.

:rolleyes: Kimmi:rolleyes:
touche :lol: :lol: , that will get them. I found it quite a different experience when the Sky is up close and personal.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well I can tell you for ure that a case of wine will not fit in the trunk. I have to put it in the passenger floor.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
SolSky_Designs said:
Well I can tell you for ure that a case of wine will not fit in the trunk. I have to put it in the passenger floor.
Take em out of the box :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yeah, if you must play golf and have no other car to go in, leave the top up and the kid at home not in the trunk.

:lol: Kimmi

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Somebody needs to give that poor baby(the Sky, not the kids) a bath-and don't let those bags scratch up the finish:nono:

·
Registered
131 Posts
When did you receive your SKY?

·
Registered
18,480 Posts
Kimmi...if i were u...i would go alone down alligatory alley and drop by naples and park my car in town...of course where they can oggle it...just a thought

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sounds great! where is my sky. I want the most drive time posible before huricane season. Went to the saturn dealer today to have my Ion Redline serviced and bought a sky hat ant a red t-shirt with a picture of a sky on it. Perfect colors to match my new sky.
Kimmi

·
Registered
386 Posts
Top down, top up

Well here is the way I look at it top down going to the grocery store, top up coming home. Either way I don't have to take the mini van and that is a great thing. With three kids of my own Kimmi I'm with you, glad that it only has room for me and my hubby! The kids got to see the car yesterday at the dealership and they are excited about getting it home, the only thing is I ordered the stick and non of them know how to drive one and guess what they will not learn on my car. So they can just dream!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Both of mine drive stick shifts (taught them my self) They also have their own cars and no reason to drive mine. Now that that have cars and always wanting gas money, I can send them to the grocery store in their own cars.

:lol:
Kimmi

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
WOW! Makes me want to pack up and take a trip.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts