Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Code 30.....I will be recieveing the first one from my dealer. He is not taking the first but giving it to me. I will leave it at the dealership for about 2 weeks thats all he asked...So Rick from Tinley Park can go see it.....:thumbs:

·
Registered
17,650 Posts
Green SKYS over NEW JERSEY

Just placed my order from Saturn of Freehold...they stated tomorrow it will go into the computer and I will receive an order number...the funny thing about all this...I knew more about ordering this car than the salesman, including the accessories. Got the locking gas cap, all weather rubber mats, mud flaps and tournneau cover....remember when ordering that cover, there r two types, so do your research. One goes around the aerial and one does not....As a point of information, GM Part#17800056 and Part#19154788. These numbers come off the accessories for the Solstice. It may be the same but do your research before ordering. Anyway, I have joined the Owners Club :thumbs:
Now to pick the right license plate.
These is for all the old timers....My friends said I should go with SKY KING...but not going with that one. I did copy one from this site....loved it, SKY R1DR....hope I get permission from California. (LOL)
MarlboroMike

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Congrats from Texas, maybe our SKYS will in line with each other as they are being built. Now comes the wait, however I feel late February will be the date, I just sense it, no facts to support it though. Tick tock, tick, tock the clock is ticking...........

ERNEST

·
Registered
275 Posts
And the members to this exclusive club grows! Congrats to both of ya'll and hopefully those of us still waiting get our turn soon! I hope you're right Ernest and that you're feeling about the end of February is correct! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
pphjj5 said:
Code 30.....I will be recieveing the first one from my dealer. He is not taking the first but giving it to me. I will leave it at the dealership for about 2 weeks thats all he asked...So Rick from Tinley Park can go see it.....:thumbs:
can u give the timeline starting with sending your image to u getting code 30?
I know that this is not a concrete indication of how long it will take anyone elses car to go thru the cycle but I'm just curious since some of you are the first to go through this.
for example:
image to code 20 - 5 days
code 20 to 25- another 5 days
etc....

again, I know that even if it only takes pphjj5 30 days lets say to get his sky, it doesn't mean I'll get mine in 30, I'm just curious and anyone else who is going thru the cycle feel free to post your experience then at least we'll have something to compare.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
I just got home from the Harrisburg Auto Show. They have a black SKY on the platform. For what it's worth -the woman making the presentations claims production starts next week.
I sat in the Solstice. Really can't wait for my SKY now!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
pphjj5 said:
:thumbs:
I will be there!
In fact -- if you don't mind -- can I be there the day/night you pick up the keys?? Don't have to drive it -- or even ride in -- Just want to say "I know someone who got one!!":thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Well congrats to all who are getting theres now. :driving:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Ernest said:
Mine went: Image ZMB67 1/11/06
020 1/11/06
025 1/16/06
030 1/24/06

ERNEST
Thanks Ernest!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ordered on 01/09/06

Black car/Black onyx with red leather..Black top
Premium trim package
Moonsoon sound system 6 cd
Limited slip diff
18" alloy chrome wheels

Order number on 01/09/06

Called today and said it went 030 on Monday which I believe was 23rd.

Not sure if this helps anyone...The G.M did say when I ordered and he has been right on with his dates so far, that he thought we would be looking at early March for delivery..........Hope he is right...I can tell you the dealership is as excited as we are.....................:thumbs:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Lets Get Real

Mid June is a good starting place to see our SKY's coming off of the truck.
It is a big jump from 030 to TPW and then only Dealers will be getting the first ones (and a few lucky buddies of theirs). So if you aren't good 'ol boys (girls) with your General Manager you should start counting bottles of beer on the wall at about 1,000,000 (slowly). I would love to see Feb, March, April or May but June seems more reasonable. I think I am busting my own bubble!
:nopity:

eldeeko

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
eldeeko said:
Mid June is a good starting place to see our SKY's coming off of the truck.
It is a big jump from 030 to TPW and then only Dealers will be getting the first ones (and a few lucky buddies of theirs). So if you aren't good 'ol boys (girls) with your General Manager you should start counting bottles of beer on the wall at about 1,000,000 (slowly). I would love to see Feb, March, April or May but June seems more reasonable. I think I am busting my own bubble!
:nopity:

eldeeko
But miracles can and do happen, and I hope they fool us all:thumbs:

ERNEST

·
Registered
727 Posts
pphjj5 said:
Congrats ion securing your dealer's first car! I am sure you will love it! :cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts