Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer called and left a message for me to call the dealership. He says to call in and make an appointment to order my Sky. WOW. Now I have to make some decisions. I hope they have some samples for me to look at.:drool: :yesnod: :grouphug:

I can't believe this is happening. I hope this is the real thing and not just another step along the way to making an order.

Kinda ironic since I just received my 1/18 scale model of the 2006 Solstice.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
richmcc said:
:cool: :driving: :cheers:
Haha are we talking in only smilies now? That would read something like "Cool Kids Drink and Drive" -- not a very safe message. MADD will be upset.

But bravo on the order, Im curious if they provide you any feedback on a delivery date.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
rick112 said:
My dealer called and left a message for me to call the dealership. He says to call in and make an appointment to order my Sky. WOW. Now I have to make some decisions. I hope they have some samples for me to look at.:drool: :yesnod: :grouphug:

I can't believe this is happening. I hope this is the real thing and not just another step along the way to making an order.

Kinda ironic since I just received my 1/18 scale model of the 2006 Solstice.
Congratulations, boy are you in for some real excitement, ordering your SKY is a great high! Try to get your dealer to make you copies of all the documents, Acceptance order, change of event codes. I am doing as binder on my SKY, starting from the day I got order ID to current event code 025

Keep me informed
ERNEST

ernest

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Someone had a thread going about that a few days ago and it is a good idea. I want to have as much paper work on my Classic 2007 Sky. Hmmm... is the MK1?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just putting stuff together this morning so I can go and see the dealer. I can't believe this is finally happening:drool: :driving: :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts