Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:willy: W00!! It's soooo sessy!!! :willy:

I left my memory card in the car, so I'm going back on Sunday to get detailed pictures. She wouldn't let me sit in it, but she hinted maybe for some spare green, she'd let me get closer...so I'm gonna take some extra this time :D I'll post my pics up on here.

Any special requests for pics?

·
Registered
9 Posts
One of a 6'4" gentleman sitting behind the wheel to get some size ideas? :cool: Don't care who it is. It could be anyone that they'll let into the car.

Wife won't let me start sizing up cars till 07! :banghead:

I'm starting to go :willy:. I want a new car!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well my salesperson was there and he's got the same build I do and he fit fine, but from the looks of it, you'll be fine...though it might be a little tight...I'm 5'10, and I'll have lots of room to spare...I'll take a pic of the car at an angle where you should be able to tell...maybe I can convince the presentation lady to sit down, then I'll get her height. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yah, try to get someone at least 34" inseam to sit in it.
Measure the legs of the "presentation lady" before she gets in so we have a meaningful benchmark.
P.S. Make sure you measure from the hey-nanu-nanu down, else you'll not get an accurate measurement... :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm SOOO sorry guys, we were moving this weekend, and I thougth i'd have time to go again, but I didn't make it. My parents came over to check out the apt, and my new TV was delivered, it was a BUSY day...but, she did say there would be events this summer where they brought it out again for us to look at...I'll definately be at most of those. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts