Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery Saturday. I have 300 miles on it now. I got the white with black top and black interior. Automatic. Upgraded stereo Monsoon system.

Only complaints so far are that the side mirror view is 50% consumed by the rear of the car and I sit so low in it (I'm 5'8") i cant look over my shoulder to see out the rear, making it very difficult to back up.

But hey only 300 miles, these are things i will probably get used too in time.

Car felt sluggish on accelleration until i figured out if i want to move quickly from a standstill i needed to really hit the gas. Car shines over 4000 RPM.

I hope I dont cause any accidents as most people really speed up to see what car it is or slow down in front of me to see what the heck is coming at them!

My favorite so far is with the top down and I can actually hear someone say "thats a Saturn!!!!".

I need a bra ASAP for this thing.
Any idea where we can get one?

Scott

·
Registered
900 Posts
Congrats....:cheers: :cheers: Tell us some details......Color and etc.......Enjoy , Enjoy :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Congrats! :cheers:

I'd love to see some pics. I like to live vicariously through others until my Sky rolls in.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
splicer9 said:
Took delivery Saturday. I have 300 miles on it now. I got the white with black top and black interior. Automatic.
Welcome Scott

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
splicer9 said:
Only complaints so far are that the side mirror view is 50% consumed by the rear of the car /QUOTE]

You do not have your mirrors adjusted properly. You should not see hardly any of your car in the mirror. It should be adjusted so you can see the adjacent lane and any traffic approaching in it.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Congrats!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Get a clear bra...the front is too beautiful to cover up with a leather bra!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome aboard.
Sounds like you need to spend some quality time aiming your mirrors. If properly done there is NO reason to turn around and look over your shoulder.
The sides should not show any part of you car (unless you move toward the mirror) and with the view the rearview gives you will virtually eliminate all blind spots. Even with the roof up -- you should be able to see everything if you aim correctly!
I'm just a bit taller (really height only makes a difference if you can't see out the FRONT of the car:lol:) than you and I find the mirror coverage exceptional on the SKY.
:thumbs:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Congratz........Enjoy the car:cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:) Happy for you .. :thumbs:
I am going :crazy: waiting!
Enjoy yourself while :driving: around town.
And besure to think of the rest of us as you enjoy your cup of coffee :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts