Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally wrangled an order number out of my dealer today and eagerly called the Saturn 800 number to try to find out the current status, only to find that they are closed today because of the tornados and other ugly weather passing through Tennessee.

I hope they all made it through the storms with no personal tragedies.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
OK ALL...... I JUST GOTTA SAY THIS...... I HAVE CALLED THAT DAMN NUMBER SEVERAL TIMES... get different information EACH AND EVERY TIME..... well.... my husband called our SALES MANAGER.... at our dealership... he said... TELL TERI THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME SO MUCH INFORMATION.. I WILL LOOK INTO IT RIGHT NOW..... well , within a half hour our GENERAL MANAGER called my husband back.. and said... DO NOT CALL THE 800 NUMBER..... THAT NUMBER IS FOR POST SALES VEHICLES ONLY...... THEY DO NOT HAVE ACCURATE PRODUCTION VEHICLE INFORMATION!!!!!!!!! their computer systems automatically update the POST SALES INFO...... BUT....... THE PRODUCTION END OF IT MAY NOT GET UPDATED BUT ONCE A MONTH.... you may get lucky and the person you speak with.... actually just got an update.. but..... IF YOU WERE STANDING THERE RIGHT BEHIND 3 COMPS... THEY WOULD HAVE DIFFERENT INFO ON THEM..... UGH... DONT KILL YOURSELF WORRYING OVER WHAT THE 800 NUMBER TELLS YOU.... IT IS MORE THAN LIKELY NOT ACCURATE...... SO.... save yourself a bit of panic... and... confusion... and.. JUST DONT CALL.... rely on your GM.. or SM....to get your information... after he did call the numbers that only they have.... MY BLACK CAR... HAS BEEN MADE AND IS EITHER WAITING TO BE PICKED UP AND BROUGHT TO ROCKFORD.. OR IT IS IN TRANSIT...... EITHER WAY... WHEN I CALLED THAT STUPID NUMBER YESTERDAY.. THE LADY TRIED TO CONVINCE ME THAT IT WASNT EVEN MADE YET... AND THE DATE MY BABY WAS ACTUALLY BORN.. WAS..... 2/22/06..... just DONT CALL THEM..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
:lol: :lol: she has a little pink voice not so loud.:lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Remember Skybaby to slow down take a deep breath. Just like I told Ernest look at the kitty-kitty see it's getting a nice backrub. Picture yourself where the cat is , breath deep. deeeep. OK mellowed out yet? If not repeat.... Skip... MR. MELLOW....:) :) :)

·
Registered
804 Posts
You guys are a hoot and a half.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Kustomkaps said:
You guys are a hoot and a half.
As you get thread older sometimes you will find out that humor does have a calming tendancy. I guess me and Eldeeko are the Humorists on this forum. Skip....the good humor man.... no tant got no ice cream.. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Skip said:
As you get thread older sometimes you will find out that humor does have a calming tendancy. I guess me and Eldeeko are the Humorists on this forum. Skip....the good humor man.... no tant got no ice cream.. :lol: :lol:
Hey Skyp
Got delivery today of my new baby (1G8MB35BX7Y100278) almost! It will be in the showroom over the weekend as I ordered special Chrome wheels and also LoJack Early Warning to be installed monday. Can't wait to take her/him he/she for a spin..I do have visitation rights though. OH HAPPY DAY
p.s. She be Midnight Blue...!

·
Registered
314 Posts
eldeeko said:
Hey Skyp
Got delivery today of my new baby (1G8MB35BX7Y100278) almost! It will be in the showroom over the weekend as I ordered special Chrome wheels and also LoJack Early Warning to be installed monday. Can't wait to take her/him he/she for a spin..I do have visitation rights though. OH HAPPY DAY
Congratulations :D - where are the pics?

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
Congratulations from the Eastern United States....amazing I am just 2 hours from Wilmington and u get the car first...something is wrong...enjoy the ride

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
410 Posts
Sky fans and my new Sky family---two weeks ago on my way to NYC, I stopped by the Wilmington plant to see for myself the birthplace of our new additions. I will post pics, but rest assured that I saw rows and rows of little new additions ready to be delivered.:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
eldeeko said:
Hey Skyp
As I said on another thread, because you got the car doesn't mean that you cannot post as much.. Yall don't leave me alone on thas here forum with all these newbies. I can't keep them all straight and besides Fartblossum done run off again. I hope she don't get caught by the animal patrol. Why I think I be supporting at least half of the county animal lockup....Skip wishin he had his car..Midnite Blue, black leather, I even told Saturn that they could take Bessy for the leather, LSD not no drug dummy, Radio with cd/mp3.....:cool:

·
Registered
311 Posts
eldeeko said:

When did your car ship? My car shipped 3/22 and still no car.:confused:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Skip said:
no tant got no ice cream.. :lol: :lol:
What?- no ICE CREAM???:confused: -What's kitty-kitty gonna eat?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
NCBlue said:
What?- no ICE CREAM???:confused: -What's kitty-kitty gonna eat?
Hopefully kitty -kitty will eat the rat that keeps on bothering me in my ceiling. I can here it when I am on the computer on this forum. I call her Mary because I killed Harvey about one month ago. The wonders of Skippy pb and gouda cheese. Soon I will get Mary to come down and partake of Skippy pb and some good edam cheese. Nothing but good food for their last meal.. Skip... rat trapper ......:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Skip said:
Hopefully kitty -kitty will eat the rat that keeps on bothering me in my ceiling.
Iffen he don't, I kin send my kitty-kitty down to hep 'em out. Here he is, just lyin' round-sleepin' an eatin' an scratchin'(not his best pose):lol:

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts