Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So I saw this on the 15 freeway today. Yes, I'm sure it was a Tesla and yes, I'm sure it wasn't their Model S...we see those about as often as Civics here in So Cal these days.

It was this color and considering deliveries are not happening until late 2017, I may have seen this specific car. It was this color, that much I am certain. I didn't recall seeing the plates and the wheels were in motion (I know, rare for So Cal morning traffic) so I can't comment there.

It was on the 15 north transitioning to the 91 east so I didn't get to see it for more than about 30 seconds but it was enough to instantly recognize it was the Model 3. Nice looking car...along the same lines as a Civic in styling and size. I'd have one before any other electric car in its price range that's for sure. Looks better than the others on the outside at least. If the technology on the inside is like the Model S, it would be a great commuter car.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
I know someone who ordered one. Looking at the stats, it won't be anywhere near as fast as the S, in fact it will be the same 0-60 or slower than the sky and have less of a range due to the batteries.

If I was going to get a Tesla, I'd go for the SUV that thing looks super cool especially the gull wing rear doors

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Heck, our price on the Kappa was $39K new (although that was in Canuckbucks).

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I saw a Model X in the parking lot up at Boeing Field the other day. I have to say... it's smaller than it looks in the pictures. :p

I seriously question fitting 7 adults in that car.

It looked pretty nice though. Aside from getting used to the lack of a grille opening...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts