Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading your forum for about 6 months now and just finally decided to join. I have a Redline on order in Silver Graphite. I reserved my spot for this in December of 2005 with my local dealership. The owner is a close friend of mine. Needless to say, I have been waiting patiently for quite some time for the Redline. My only hope is I take delivery before the new SCCA AutoX season begins so I can do some tweaking.

:D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sabre,

Nice pick on the color. I too am hoping for mine before autox starts back up. Are you looking at running AS? If so keep in touch maybe we could share some setup ideas.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you have been reading the forum for a while, you already know there are some interesting and valuable topics.

Shirley

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nice pick on the color, that's the one I was planning to get. Then I had my car get totaled and had a chance to get a red line in the Slap-The-Trooper-In-The-Face Red. Needless to say, it's on its way... :jester:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome!

I'm also new here, although been hiding out for a month. I ordered a Red Line this past weekend. Midnight Blue with Tan Leather. Wish I could get that in a black top, but oh well (anyone know if there's a way to change it out?).

The dealer took my deposit but said the order probably wouldn't even go in until January, and I'm looking at 5-6 months wait. Sadness.

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Welcome!

I'm also new here, although been hiding out for a month. I ordered a Red Line this past weekend. Midnight Blue with Tan Leather. Wish I could get that in a black top, but oh well (anyone know if there's a way to change it out?).

The dealer took my deposit but said the order probably wouldn't even go in until January, and I'm looking at 5-6 months wait. Sadness.
Your exact requirements including off standard color scheme :thumbs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Satu...ategoryZ6382QQihZ020QQitemZ300035225863QQrdZ1

Welcome to the forum.....:cheers:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hello everyone, I too am new to the forum. I have been reading this forum all most every day, a lot of good stuff in here. I put a deposit down on 8/10/06, last week my salesman told me my car was built, but not shipped yet. He said he has the Vin, I haven't seen it yet.This is a lot sooner then I thought I can't wait.
Mine is :
POLAR WHITE
BLACK AND TAN LEATHER
18" CHROME WHEELS
REAR DECK SPOILER
LIMITED SLIP
5 SPEED

·
Registered
46 Posts
Order Redline 3 weeks ago

for the wife. Black, red/black, black top, auto, chrome wheels, 6CD stereo, xm, pretty much everything except spoiler. Was surprised no Homelink though. Kinda odd. I figured that could be ordered on any GM these days.

Saturn of Decatur, GA. Left a deposit, got a price. I guess sometime next year or so.

Ace...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Your exact requirements including off standard color scheme :thumbs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Satu...ategoryZ6382QQihZ020QQitemZ300035225863QQrdZ1

Welcome to the forum.....:cheers:

Hah, yup I saw that. Was going to even mention it. In fact, it's that listing that made me like the black top on the midnight blue w/ tan interior.

I even thought about flying out there and grabbing it. However, there were a few things stopping me:

1) it's a manual -- I really prefer automatic. I thought about grabbing a manual on the redline, since it's a sportscar and all, but the thought of dealing with it in Los Angeles traffic scares me. Every time I've driven a friend's manual, I've enjoyed the change of pace, but get a tad frustrated in bumper-to-bumper...and here, it's ALL bumper-to-bumper. :)

2) buying in one state, bringing it to another? -- I just don't know enough about this. It's in Michigan and I'm in California (this is mainly for emissions).

3) radio -- has the base when I wanted the monsoon (single CD). Although I'm guessing this is pretty darn minor. I imagine I could just replace the system at some point with something better.

Hmmm.....two days left on the auction. Maybe I'll just splurge, fly out there, and spend a couple days driving it back!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome Sabre...grab a seat, a cup of coffee and enjoy the conversation as we all wait...

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hi every one, I wen't to my dealer Saturday the 14th, my car is in, I pick it up on the 18th. A lot sooner then I thought. Put my deposet down on 8/10/06 Can't wait to drive it.

VIN 113154

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Hi every one, I wen't to my dealer Saturday the 14th, my car is in, I pick it up on the 18th. A lot sooner then I thought. Put my deposet down on 8/10/06Can't wait to drive it.
congrats :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts