Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The list will be out later tonight due to a family emergency. Will try to post it tonight when I get back or first thing in the morning.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Oh my Deluke! You should not even had to post this! You do us a favor and no one should take it for granted. We appreciate you and wish you the best! We hope everything ok!

Sincerely,
~Ray and Michelle

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Family first Deluke..............take care!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Praying that all goes well for you and the family.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hope everything is ok. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Deluke, take care and don't sweat the list.

Hope all is well with your family,lots of prayers.

·
Registered
322 Posts
PM sent re "emergency" Thanks so much for thinking of us at this time.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Our thoughts will be with you.

Hope everything is OK.

·
Registered
194 Posts
deluke make the list the last thing you think about, family and the rest of your life should come first.
:agree:

Totally agree and have the same sentiment. I pray all is well.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Don't worry about us Deluke - take care of your family. If there is anything I can do for YOU, all you have to do is say the word.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Deluke ... we all are so use to this waiting room that what is another week - month or year?
:eek: :willy: :crazy: :smash: :deadhorse :chill: :rant: :nopity: :grouphug:

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
If you don't send an update it will only add to the mystery and anticipation. Take care of what's important and it ain't the forum. Thanks for all you do.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just got home from MA. and I'm very tired. I have the event codes but will post first thing in the morning I'm tired and going to bed. It's been a long day. Thanks for all the well wishes !!

Kathy

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thank you for all the kind work you have done keeping me (and others on the board) updated on the progress of our cars. I wouldn't have been able to rest without your updates (which are DIRECTLY and SOLELY responsible for the promise from my dealer to hold my car until I got back from Europe). I hope that all works out for you and your family and my thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
The list will be out later tonight due to a family emergency. Will try to post it tonight when I get back or first thing in the morning.
You're a hero...and you are doing every one here such a huge favor. You help folks make the wait bearable!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts