Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although this has nothing to do with the general discussion, i just wanted to take the time being new and all to say hello to the community. I havent yet placed any order for the Sky, im still in the looking phase as my budget doesent yet allow a purchase, But with any luck it will eventually be a Midnight Blue Redline :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Welcome and....... Hope we answer all your questions...... and if not... JUST ASK AGAIN.... lolol....... SkyBaby-07 Just enjoy....

·
Registered
92 Posts
I am also new to the forum. I ordered mine in May. Bluestone loaded. I haven't seen anyone else with a bluestone so hopefully I will have some pics of it sometime in Sept.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome!

TrueBlue said:
Although this has nothing to do with the general discussion, i just wanted to take the time being new and all to say hello to the community. I havent yet placed any order for the Sky, im still in the looking phase as my budget doesent yet allow a purchase, But with any luck it will eventually be a Midnight Blue Redline :D
I too am a new member to the forum, I've been watching it for a while & decided to join to meet some "SkY" people and I liked the useful info I have found here.

I've been waiting for my Sky since April, thats not too bad considering how long some other people had to wait. I'm hoping to get mine in August.

By the way, the Midnight Blue is a great color.

Once again, welcome aboard!

Cobra

·
Registered
90 Posts
Excellent color choice. Definitely says sophisticated, powerful, masculine. If your into that kind of stuff.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Welcome,,,, enjoy,,,,, don't be afraid to ask questions, wealth of knowedge here.

·
Registered
90 Posts
lorinee said:
I am also new to the forum. I ordered mine in May. Bluestone loaded. I haven't seen anyone else with a bluestone so hopefully I will have some pics of it sometime in Sept.
I saw a BMW Z3 roadster that was close to the Sky Bluestone. Pretty nice looking. I was surprised.:eek:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Hello and to all the newbys please feel free to pick our brains but remember that we have an excellent search feature at the top of the page... WELCOME and watch the SKY......Skip...resident *******....:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have already found the search feature it is a nice way to look at past threads. but can anyone tell me how to start a new thread? or is there already a thread on that that i haven't found.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Welcome:)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
lorinee said:
I have already found the search feature it is a nice way to look at past threads. but can anyone tell me how to start a new thread? or is there already a thread on that that i haven't found.
Just click on "forums" on the menu that goes across the screen at the top - pick the forun that your topic would fit into and click on the "Start a new topic" button:thumbs:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Just click on "forums" on the menu that goes across the screen at the top - pick the forun that your topic would fit into and click on the "Start a new topic" button:thumbs:

Thanks for the help I think I got it now. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
lorinee said:
This will be great as some are anxiously waiting to see how Bluestone actually appears. (we've only seen pictures thus far) Welcome aboard and looking forward to your pics. :thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Welcome aboard! Just remember that if you have less than a hundred posts you have to wash Ernests Sky once a week until you get your posts up. :lol: Hmmm... perhaps you might want to review the rules prior to getting your hands wet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
rick112 said:
Welcome aboard! Just remember that if you have less than a hundred posts you have to wash Ernests Sky once a week until you get your posts up. :lol: Hmmm... perhaps you might want to review the rules prior to getting your hands wet.
:lol: That could be an expensive couple of weeks... i better get crackin

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome and bottoms up!:cheers:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
rick112 said:
We must not forget the waxing!:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts