Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K&N Engineering is currently searching for a Sky roadster to design a new intake system that we are going to put into development. Anyone that allows us to use their car will receive a free rental car so you are not left without transportation as well as a free version of the intake system when it goes into development. If you or someone you know is interested please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. We are located in Riverside, CA. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I could I would :) . Anyone that is interested would drop off their car at our Riverside, CA headquarters, where it would remain to perform the fit testing.

·
Registered
877 Posts
All the free stuff is in Cali............ come on, Long Island, Long Beach........Whats the difference....... :D

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm sure it would be a nice drive, but, sorry.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Mannnnnn, I'm missing all the free stuff. If only I had my car I would gladly let you use it for a prototype. I live in the area. This is sooooo frustrating. :banghead: I think Robotech lives in Riverside.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Ryan_KandN said:
If I could I would :) . Anyone that is interested would drop off their car at our Riverside, CA headquarters, where it would remain to perform the fit testing.
How long would you think it should take.
PM Me
Seagull

·
Registered
59 Posts
I can drive my car from Vegas over to your place on Saturday if you want to and I have a return ride and have another car so I do not need the rental. PM me if you can do this.

·
Super Moderator
11,548 Posts
moni6 said:
Mannnnnn, I'm missing all the free stuff. If only I had my car I would gladly let you use it for a prototype. I live in the area. This is sooooo frustrating. :banghead: I think Robotech lives in Riverside.
Yep, and tried calling yesterday to no avail. Did fill out their online form though so we'll see what happens. They are only a few blocks from me. LOL

·
Registered
804 Posts
Wonder if there are unlimited miles on the rental... CA to Michigan....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just and update, we are still looking for a sky. We would probably only need the car about 3 days. And I may have forgotten to mention earlier, but the car needs to be stock and have a minimum of 1,200 miles on it. If you are interested please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts