Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you prefer chrome or painted wheels? Why?
Would you disparage a Sky without your choice of wheels?

What color Sky really catches your eye? Why?
Is a Sky in your second choice of color a bad car?

These personal preferences are just that.
Hard to say why sometimes, but one choice just does it for you more than the others.

The same thing holds for the Kappa cars.
Some folks are taken by the Sol, some by the Sky.
Neither is "better".
We are quite fortunate to have two Kappa choices, different enough to appeal to each taste.

I wouldn't kick either out of my garage.
It's great to hear how much folks like their choice, put please keep it Kappa-positive.
These little jabs at the Solstice are getting old.
We already know you prefer the Sky.
You're here.

·
Registered
804 Posts
:agree:

·
Registered
727 Posts
It seems to me most people have a really strong like or dislike opinion on these cars, and they rarely really like both. It was a smart thing for GM to offer us what is basically two different skins on the same car. Anyone who really dislikes one style, may really like the other and that way won't be left out on the fun, or run off to buy another company's car. It is working out as being great for the continued success of this platform, which is ultimately what I want to see! :thumbs:

·
Registered
438 Posts
If I could have got one of the first 1000 sols I would be driving one, but I missed out. Then a neighbor (GM employee) told me to hold out for the SKY. I looked it up and fell in love! But I think both cars kick ASS!

·
Registered
727 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
If I could have got one of the first 1000 sols I would be driving one, but I missed out. Then a neighbor (GM employee) told me to hold out for the SKY. I looked it up and fell in love! But I think both cars kick ASS!
The first 1000 Solstice ordering system sure was a fiasco! Did you get to a dealer to put the order in? What an ordeal that was!

·
Registered
275 Posts
In the end, both cars are gorgeous. GM was clever in creating such differently styled cars that are pretty much the same under their respective skins. They both appeal to different people for different reasons! That's what makes them so unique. Their both Kappas so that makes us all who owns one, or the other, grinning ear to ear, fun loving, cool driving, highly intelligent individuals! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
boots said:
In the end, both cars are gorgeous. They both appeal to different people for different reasons! That's what makes them so unique. Their both Kappas so that makes us all who owns one, or the other, grinning ear to ear, fun loving, cool driving, highly intelligent individuals! :cheers:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Uhhh... I like silver painted more than chrome..

And the Solstice is cool :)

I will be on the Solstice site ALOT, more performance stuff is going on over there, and that's what I am looking for :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts