Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the Kappa seat belt extender? What did you think?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Did not get a seatbelt extender BUT I got 2 seatbelt pads that keep the seatbelt out of the seat to door hole. Got them thru my dealership. A whole lot nicer , keeps the chafing down on the neck and has the added benefit of saying SATURN on it . Comes in red blue and black . Skip.... ask your dealership about them.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I have them. I kept mine in but removed the passenger side one. I really like it but I know how to use it properly. You have to hold your seatbelt at a slightly higher angle and it'll go in just fine. People who don't know how to use it or are impatient like my W think it should still retract back at normal speed and it doesn't so it kept getting closed in the door...

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have them and really like them.
Lisa

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all, I just ordered a set, along with a Sky Shield and the stainless locks.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I recently purchased these for myself. They work well at keeping the seatbelt in the front, but my complaint is the potential to rub against the back wall. Anyone have any suggestions for something to put on these to prevent rub?

·
Registered
479 Posts
I just bought a set also. The driver side works good but yes the metal does rub against the back silver paint behind the seats and I'm also worried this might scratch the paint after awhile....the passenger side one doesn't work at all....the driver side one the seatbelt recoils but the passenger side one doesn't recoil at all and has to be manually fed which is a pain in the ass.....I tried bending it to fit but still doesn't retract. :banghead: Later on I'm going to try to bend it some more and see if I can get it to work. I called Kappasphere and they said they made the product to just keep your seatbelt up high and NOT retract...I think I wasted my money.... :(

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Love mine... only issue I have is forgetting to keep it out of the door jam. :willy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts