Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Gold Country Run

A lunch get together in the Gold Country. Once again we had great weather. Barb

·
Registered
900 Posts
Forgot about this thread. Here's another one.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Thanks for sharing your video's

That was great Arabas on your Opel Gt Drift team in Greece. I do have a question are the rear differentals modified for your driftting or stock? And how do they holdup? [Leaks and repairs]. It looks like you guys have a great time when you get together. Thanks for Sharing:thumbs:. Ed [Go Thunda]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone!

I have a 2008 Saturn Sky Redline which has been the best. Bought it at 33k miles and despite whatever issues come up, I never have never gotten angry at the car. Amazing!

I'm starting my own media company, Urban Shark Productions. I featured my Sky at a Dark Knight Rises filming location. See it below and let me know what you think! I thought it would be cool to see our favorite car as a movie star!

Thanks,
BG :D

Saturn Sky video link:

Our Youtube channel:
Urban Shark Productions - YouTube

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
Video of my LE61

Yep a LE5 with a L61 cylinder head with stage 3 comp cams out of the garage so you can see its not echoeing its just that loud :grin:

https://youtu.be/yuXq5Nwb1f8

·
Registered
857 Posts
Love watching the SKY video's out there. Pleasure seeing what some owners have done, and the car in action. I have several that I could post, but those are for my personal use, and not for the public and I like that. Now having said that, I don't mind showing them to the community of Kappa owners in general and to do that you have to a You Tube account, which I don't have at this time. Same with FB or snap this or flicker that. Just me but most of the 2 camera stuff I shot with, is not pro stuff or drift hit sensation for the masses. Just some personal driving, vacations and some commentary by yours truly. Lot of photos too which are smaller and easier to post, with no UTUBE you tub Utopia restrictions.

Nice sounding cam lope there RickyD she be mean. Got the V8 grumble sort of. Not your neighbors Nissan Leaf!

Guess I will have to break down and do it... get an account for the masses and live with it.

LAC

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
Thanks Lac

Love watching the SKY video's out there. Pleasure seeing what some owners have done, and the car in action. I have several that I could post, but those are for my personal use, and not for the public and I like that. Now having said that, I don't mind showing them to the community of Kappa owners in general and to do that you have to a You Tube account, which I don't have at this time. Same with FB or snap this or flicker that. Just me but most of the 2 camera stuff I shot with, is not pro stuff or drift hit sensation for the masses. Just some personal driving, vacations and some commentary by yours truly. Lot of photos too which are smaller and easier to post, with no UTUBE you tub Utopia restrictions.

Nice sounding cam lope there RickyD she be mean. Got the V8 grumble sort of. Not your neighbors Nissan Leaf!

Guess I will have to break down and do it... get an account for the masses and live with it.

LAC
Yes its kind of cool the whole car has the same lope to it. It's cool sitting at a stop light and have it shake in tune with the cams :thumbs:

41 - 53 of 53 Posts