Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am posting this for FieroVin

Do you live in North Carolina's Triangle area? Well, even if you don't if you feel like coming we're not going to stop ya'.

Maybe you’ve heard of cars and coffee, but now we have Kappaccino. Get in your favorite GM 2-seater and drive over to Kappaccino, a gathering of driving enthusiasts where proud owners from the Triangle area and beyond meet to talk cars and have a cappuccino, or just a cup of regular joe.

And it's all free, minus the drink of course. I hope to see you there.

Kappaccino flyer
Date: Last Saturday of the month, August 29th
Time: 9:00AM
Place: Crossroads Starbucks at Crossroads Blvd & Caitboo Ave, Cary, NC
2008 Solstice GXP, Aggressive

1988 - 2006 - The 18 year dry spell between 2-seat Pontiac Excitement is finally over.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We have some solstices showing up, but I would love some Sky’s as well.

Come on and get a cup of Joe :cheers:

Map of Starbucks location

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'll put this on my calendar and hopefully I can make it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
168 Posts
ya know, I just might have to make it out for this one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
272 Posts
Darn, can't make it to this one. We're still going to the lake every weekend until the end of Summer. Hope to make it to the next one though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Darn, can't make it to this one. We're still going to the lake every weekend until the end of Summer. Hope to make it to the next one though.
Hate you can't make it, but we will see you at the next one.

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
I'm planning on trying to make this one, but right now I'm fighting a cold, so we'll see how I feel tomorrow morning!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm planning on trying to make this one, but right now I'm fighting a cold, so we'll see how I feel tomorrow morning!
Sorry to hear about the cold, but a Mocha Latte Grande always makes me feel better ;). Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Just got my 'Wolfpack Edition' Sky cleaned up for the meet & greet...really looking forward to finally meeting some other owners!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just got my 'Wolfpack Edition' Sky cleaned up for the meet & greet...really looking forward to finally meeting some other owners!
WOW, you are way ahead of me, I might be out tomorrow morning with the wash bucket :eek:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I want to say what a good time we had meeting everyone and can't wait till the next one. Here are some pics form the meet. Be looking for more info in the comming weeks about more meets.

:cheers:

My Pics

Vin's Pics

BellaVerde's Pics

·
Registered
254 Posts
Darn!

Looks like it was a lot of fun. Sorry I missed it. I was planning on coming but overslept (stupid alarm).:banghead: I'll hopefully join the next one. :)

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Hate I missed it too! Went to the dr instead...I'm feeling a bit better now, though-can't wait to make it to the next one!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like it was a lot of fun. Sorry I missed it. I was planning on coming but overslept (stupid alarm).:banghead: I'll hopefully join the next one. :)
Hate I missed it too! Went to the dr instead...I'm feeling a bit better now, though-can't wait to make it to the next one!

I hate you both could not be there, but look forward to the next one.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
A lot of my favorite people! Great pictures!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts