Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While still 45 days away from my ride:banghead: , I have been buying some items for it. I ordered and received the new "Kapparoo pouch" that had been talked about here.
At $50.00 you really have to think BUT....I must say it is very well made, is countoured to fit the curve of the seat fronts, appears to be able to fit in the items that I at least will need handy (wallet, cell phone, MP3, AA Maglite flashlight, and the normal items you tend to have. There is a small zippered pocket that I will put the registration in. I think one great aspect of the 'pouch' will be the ability to remove it easily and quickly when parking the car, and either put it in the trunk :)D) or into a backpack for walking around.
Just MHO but I think this product is useful. Just wanted to share my findings. Thanks.:thumbs:

·
Registered
669 Posts
I got one, too. Fits nice and is very useful. Doesn't mess with my legs, either.

Has a nice zippered pouch on the front, too. Good place for the insurance documents. (oh, I see you mentioned that. :) )

·
Registered
1 Posts
While still 45 days away from my ride:banghead: , I have been buying some items for it. I ordered and received the new "Kapparoo pouch" that had been talked about here.
At $50.00 you really have to think BUT....I must say it is very well made, is countoured to fit the curve of the seat fronts, appears to be able to fit in the items that I at least will need handy (wallet, cell phone, MP3, AA Maglite flashlight, and the normal items you tend to have. There is a small zippered pocket that I will put the registration in. I think one great aspect of the 'pouch' will be the ability to remove it easily and quickly when parking the car, and either put it in the trunk :)D) or into a backpack for walking around.
Just MHO but I think this product is useful. Just wanted to share my findings. Thanks.:thumbs:
I can't find this online. Where can you buy?

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I can't find this online. Where can you buy?
Remember, this thread is 14 years old! The original vendor, Kappasphere, went out of business, but DDMworks bought them out - though not sure if they still sell this particular item. I would contact them directly and ask... DDMWorks - Research. Design. Driven.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
No, the Kappa Attic is not the same as the Kapparoo Pouch. The Kapparoo slides into the pouch on the front of the seats and provides 3-4 larger pockets in which to store things.

DDM bought up all the inventory of stuff for the Kappas when Kappasphere got out of the Kappa business. I have never seen a Kapparoo available from DDM.

:dunno:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts