Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checkout how much junk is removed from your Sky when you replace it with an aftermarket CAI! This CAI is the Kappasphere version and man does it sound awesome when you get on it! I'm still breaking in my Sky, so I haven't been able to go over 5500rpm yet (it's how I like to break in my engines...leave me alone), but getting to 5500 sounds awesome even if it isn't any faster, I don't care because it really sounds fast!

More than half of the fun of a convertible in my opinion are the sounds that you hear while driving them! Sounds your car makes, sounds you make when your car makes cool sounds, and the sound of jaws hitting the hot Texas pavement when you let the CAI eat air!

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Other than sound, what has the CAI done for you? I ask because my dealer has one waiting form me when my Sky arrives.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any numbers other than the graph of hp and torque from the Kappasphere site, but my seat of the pants feel is that it revs quicker and more freely. It almost snarls when you really get on it. Once I let myself go to redline, I'll know even more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts