Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you might already know KappaSphere has been bringing lots of cool aftermarket parts and accessories for the Solstice and now we are going to start the same thing for the Sky. We've been bringing product to our Solstice clients on a by weekly basis. We have a Sky on order but we are still without a car.

So were wondering if there were any Sky's in Southern California area (San Diego county or Riverside County) we can take a closer look at. We want to start working on a new exhaust system and a bunch of other goodies. Please feel free to call me or contact me via PM.

If you guys don't know about us please check out our website... we are planing on being a household name when it comes to quality aftermarket parts and accessories for the Sky and we will be on this forum on a daily basis.

http://www.kappasphere.com/

Thanks in advance for your help.

Neil

·
Registered
248 Posts
Stig

... clear bra please!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Looking forward to ordering Sky products from you soon!

·
Registered
176 Posts
don`t know if this is up your alley but would pay for some type of insert where the cheap plastic fake chrome ruins the look of the front .would replace if it were color keyed and could bolt or hook on to the fake black mesh.if you can`t, i thank you and i will keep on looking.

·
Registered
15 Posts
real front end mesh & other stuff

Here is what I would like. Maybe others would like these too.

1)Build a wire mesh insert that lets you take the saturn chrome off; just straight black/chrome mesh for all the front inserts.

As I understand it, the current mesh is fake.

2) A complete set of LED'S, resistors, and replacement front headlights

3) a double din navigation system

4) more wheels

5) homelink rearview mirror ( available but you could carry them)

6) rally strips and other racing stripe kits

·
Registered
54 Posts
I already ordered the Lil Chromies for my SKY...for when I get it. I'm just hoping you will offer SKY versions of everything you offer for the SOL (lifestyle stuff, etc.) so that it isn't all just SOL stuff. I think it would be cool to offer everything in either a SKY version and a SOL version. Just my opinion. I know some things, like the chromies and the kappa shield fit both and there is no reason to duplicate (as well as most of the performance parts). Some things don't though, like custom floor mats and luggage that actually fits in the trunk. I love your site and am looking forward to more products. Any ideas on a way to hang the front license plate on the grill and easily remove without drilling, etc? I'm sure a lot of us in ticketable states would like that. Oh yeah, I noticed you have body kits for the SOL. This is sort of related. A lot of people on here seem to be interested in a hard top that is very similar in shape (and connects the same way) as the rag top. just another idea.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ooh, how about black saturn badges to replace the red ones? Just an idea. They offer them for the VUE, and older Saturn models, but haven't heard of anything for the sky yet.

·
Registered
54 Posts
sorry, one last idea before bed. A lot of people are interested in a rear fascia to replace the underside so you can have a duel exhaust. Anything along those lines...new fascia, muffler with duel exhaust and matching tips I'm sure would be a big seller as well.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Folks you are reading but not comprehending. You are giving them ideas but
The Stig said:
Yap... same thing though, we need a car. :yesnod:

Neil
If someone lets them borrow a car, they can come up with the products. If they were in central Texas, I would be glad to let them use my car for prototyping, especially if I got to keep the test components.:thumbs: :lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got your number....

all I need is a Sky!! Smoke windscreen? Dual exhaust? Li'l chromies etc....:cool:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I would like to see some chrome mesh inserts for all the openings in the front, some of the close knit mesh like on the Caddy CTS-V.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'm in NJ, not like I have my SKY yet anyway!

I am definitely getting the Lil Chromies and the Kappashield... what I would like is for a SKY decal that I could put on the Kappashield... something like the silhouette of the Solstice, but of a SKY (I'm sure they'd look a tad different). Plus I want some nice SKY t-shirts/clothing and some really nice keychains. Thanks!

·
Registered
438 Posts
When we order the lil chromies and the kappaspere...is it going to fit the sky for sure?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I live up in the bay area and I should be getting my SKY by the end of the month. How long woudl you need the car? I am up for a road trip.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ishot3bucks said:
When we order the lil chromies and the kappaspere...is it going to fit the sky for sure?
ishot3bucks
Yes, the Lil'Chromies will fit the Sky, but as we discussed on the phone, we are still confirming the curveture and fitment of the kappaShield on the Sky... We will be going to our local dealership for this tomorrow.

Neil

1 - 20 of 28 Posts