Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mark your Calendar Saturday May 13, 2006 10 am

Hey Guys/gals,

A clear bra installer will be at our shop to install a headlight kit on our Solstice or Sky (if we get it in time). He will be there showing us all how easy it is to install one of these kits.

This is the perfect event for those who might be looking to put a Clear bra kit on their cars. It actually isn't that difficult to do yourself, and hopefully we can all learn something cool at this event.

We will have some food and refreshments, and maybe we can schedule a drive afterwards. So come on down and enjoy the company of some other car crazy people :) :cheers:

One special person will get a free headlight kit.

Hope to see you all there,

Neil

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
It may be worth video recording the event and then either making a link where we could watch it or packaging a DVD with the Bra. Just a thought for those of us that will be unable to attend due to the distance factor.:thumbs:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
marklynn70 said:
It may be worth video recording the event and then either making a link where we could watch it or packaging a DVD with the Bra. Just a thought for those of us that will be unable to attend due to the distance factor.:thumbs:
Actually our clear bra kits come with a Cd explaining the installation process. :)

Neil

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
That would be a great road trip -- I'll just jump into my SKY
Oh :brentil:
DAMN!!:banghead:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
The Stig said:
Actually our clear bra kits come with a Cd explaining the installation process. :)

Neil
See great minds think alike.:thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I gota read this stuff sooner! I was going to suggest the video thing as well. It might be a great sales pitch if you posted a link here.:cheers: :cool:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
By the way here is our address just in case:

Kappasphere
41740 Enterprise Circle North, suite 101
Temecula, CA 92590

Neil

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Interesting!

·
Registered
266 Posts
thanks for the video

I am sending the info on to some solstice folks that didn't know of the system.
Wow. Temecula! Heading there in June ....hoping to find some property in my budget...trying to get back to my beloved California and escape the 10 months of winter here.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Free install

Hey everyone
Just spoke to my clear bra installer and the winner of the headlight protection kit by drawing will also receive the installation for FREE one the spot! :yesnod:

Neil

·
Registered
388 Posts
I live about 45 min. away. Will you have the silver pearl, red/black leather Sky for the demo? Hope to make it there.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
moni6 said:
I live about 45 min. away. Will you have the silver pearl, red/black leather Sky for the demo? Hope to make it there.
Yes, the car will be here. Hope you can make it.

Neil

·
Registered
388 Posts
Neil,
We have a class to go to in the morning and won't be able to make it there until 11 am. How long are you guys planning on demonstrating and hanging around?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just wanted post some photos of the event. Surprisingly we had 2 Skys show up!!! :D Thanks for showing up guys. :thumbs: This was a joint event with our sister company... sector111 so you might see a couple of Lotuses in the photos. :)

Neil

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
moni6 said:
Neil,
We have a class to go to in the morning and won't be able to make it there until 11 am. How long are you guys planning on demonstrating and hanging around?
Moni
I am sorry I missed this post. We were around til about 2 pm. Don't worry we plan on having more of these events... will let you guys know.

Neil

1 - 17 of 17 Posts