Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:party: February 25th, 2006 from 11 am to 3 pm!:party:

Hey guys,

We want to invite you all down to our shop on Sat. Feb, 25th, 2006 from 11-3pm for a PARTY!!!

We will have door prizes, food, music, and lots of nifty vehicles. All are invited, and we really look forward to puting faces to some names.

We might even have a drive ahead of time if someone is willing to organize

So that I have enough food and gifts for all, please RSVP to [email protected] or 951-296-6762 x205

Our address:
41740 Enterprise Cir. North, suite 101
Temecula, CA 92590

See you all there! :)

Neil

http://www.sector111.com/images/grandopening/grandopening.pdf

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'd love to but a little far for me! There are lots of future Sky owners in CA though. We havent heard from Angelqute1 in a while maybe she'll show up!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Dang, all the neat stuff happens on my weekends I have to work :willy:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Per My Emailed RSVP

I'd like to reiterate how gracious it is of you to invite the forum. My husband and I live about an hour away and need just this type of invite to get us away (and possibly do some wine tasting too!!). Please count us in for the festivities....

Warm Regards

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Romantic Getaway

Make sure you and your husband get a hotel room, Angel! Between seeing all those Solstices and the fine wines of Temecula, you may not want to wait until you get home! I know I wouldn't! If only the Grand Opening were this Tuesday!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Wish I could, but I think it lands on a Sunday. No worries though, we were just in Napa a few weeks ago for 4 days. So we'll go easier on the drinking and heavier on the drooling (over the cars of course - not alcohol induced)....

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
A Bridge Too Far

Kappa ...very gracious but cannot afford gas and tolls. Please send my gift anyway....Good Luck from the Jersey Boys

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
802 Posts
Saturday, february 25

Angelqute1 said:
Wish I could, but I think it lands on a Sunday. No worries though, we were just in Napa a few weeks ago for 4 days. So we'll go easier on the drinking and heavier on the drooling (over the cars of course - not alcohol induced)....
That is Saturday (not Sunday), just for clarification..

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Holy Scrap! You're right! All the better as I just found out that we will NOT have our daughter that weekend. I guess we may just spend the night up there. Good call, my friend, good call. Appreciate it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Angelqute1 said:
I'd like to reiterate how gracious it is of you to invite the forum. My husband and I live about an hour away and need just this type of invite to get us away (and possibly do some wine tasting too!!). Please count us in for the festivities....

Warm Regards
You are very welcome. We are planning on bringing the Sky owners lots of tasty bits for your Saturn. The good news for you guys is the fact that we've done most of the R&D already on the our Solstice. We are looking forward to getting our Sky early spring (fingers x) We are hoping for a yellow one but we'll take whatever comes our way. In the meantime come on out I'd love to meet you guys. :cheers:

Neil

·
Registered
802 Posts
Thank You Kappasphere

Thank You guys and gals at Kappasphere.
I finally got my chance to sit in something that somewhat resembles my SKY (and I fit quite nicely). Took a few pictures of Solstice (there were lots of Lotus, but seen one, seen um all). There are some shots here of the Kappashield, aircooler and seatbelt retainer...nice stuff. Please forgive me for leaving early (food was great) but traffic was a real bear. 2 hours to go 90 miles (yuk!). The Nascar race in Fontana was probably the culprit so I opted for an extra 35 miles and took the coast route home (through Oceanside) to South Bay. Made it in the same time. Thanks again. <more pics next thread>

·
Registered
802 Posts
Thank You Kappasphere (2)

Thanks again. <more pics next thread>
Darned thing said my message was too short...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts