Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Quit showing the darn thing off and start producin parts! :lol: CONGRATS! Now back to work!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congratulations on your new arrival............:cheers:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Great! Question:
Is the car a show car for you, showing off you wares, all decked out, and on the show circuit? or is it a developmental platform for new accessories (such as the windscreen which is of different design than the Solstice)?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Way to go... Have fun

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Congratulations! Let the accessories begin rolling out. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Oh Yeah it is also time to update the web page as your SKY is no longer coming but is now here. :thumbs:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey that's the car I ordered! Is the car there all the time? Can I drive down to see it? :drool:

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!!!

beautiful, simply beautiful........enjoy the ride!!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
motocrash said:
Great! Question:
Is the car a show car for you, showing off you wares, all decked out, and on the show circuit? or is it a developmental platform for new accessories (such as the windscreen which is of different design than the Solstice)?
Yap, it is our company show car that will feature all the parts we do for the Sky. First thing on the list... wheels!!! :)

Neil

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
moni6 said:
Hey that's the car I ordered! Is the car there all the time? Can I drive down to see it? :drool:
Come on down the car should be here everyday. Give me a quick call or a pm letting me know when you want to come by and see the car. :)

Neil

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
twirp said:
Waiting on a car cover when you get them tailored.:thumbs:
Covers will be in stock in a couple of weeks. You will be able to place orders sometime this week or next.

Neil

1 - 18 of 18 Posts