Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Solstice and Sky owners are welcome to join us.

It is about time for us to get together for a little fun and conversation. I was thinking about Sunday, 13 August, since most folks will not have to work on a Sunday afternoon.

I was figuring that we could meet here in Leavenworth around 4 PM (or a little later) and drive out K-5 (one of the least straight roads in our area) then have dinner and talk down in one of the restaurants at Village West.

If the 13th doesn’t work for the majority, we could try for Saturday, 12 August at the same time.

Let me know what you think. Once we know who can play, we can set up a meeting place here in Leavenworth.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
13 August is a go for those in the Kansas City area.

Plan to meet at 4 PM in Leavenworth at the Ray Miller park. The park is at the entrance to the VA Hospital on K-7 just north of Muncie. K-7 in Leavenworth is also known as 4th Street.

From here we will take a nice little run out K-5 and beyond.

Our ending point will be the Granite City Brewery in the Village West shopping area, near the intersection of I-70 and I-435 in Kansas City, KS. 2fun is working on reservations for around 5 PM for dinner and lingering conversation.

As of today we have 6 cars and 12 people playing. I know of one couple that will be out of town and one that has not answered his email...WinSum, where are you? Any additional Solstice or Skys are welcome to join us.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Awww man, I wish I could go to this. That is the day I am moving though so I will be a no show. Make sure you post some pictures afterwards though, it sounds like you guys will have a lot of fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts