Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please oh please oh please let tomorrow be the date my Redline gets ordered!!! I bought a scooter on Saturday to replace my Honda that got totalled last month, while I wait for my Redline. It maxes out at 55 MPH, but it gets 70 MPG. I'm only 8 miles from work, so the commute isn't that bad on it.
Last week my salesrep told me that I'm the next on the list to have his car ordered. Please everyone say a small prayer for me.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
:lol: You have to rant and rave against Sky - RedLines and Saturn in general before the Automotive Gods will smile upon you...:lol:
Seems to have worked for many...

Best to ya... I figure if your RL gets ordered, many others will too.. and this site will be so much happier!:thumbs:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the encouraging words Rick... I usually refrain from ranting and raving...I'm a firm believer that ya catch more flies with honey. I'm just trying to be patient.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
akinmb said:
Please oh please oh please let tomorrow be the date my Redline gets ordered!!! I bought a scooter on Saturday to replace my Honda that got totalled last month, while I wait for my Redline. It maxes out at 55 MPH, but it gets 70 MPG. I'm only 8 miles from work, so the commute isn't that bad on it.
Last week my salesrep told me that I'm the next on the list to have his car ordered. Please everyone say a small prayer for me.

Thank you in advance.
If you ordered a manual transmission Redline, well, you and that scooter are going to become very close friends.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I have been ranting and raving for months...still nothing. Where did that virgin guy go? I need to sacrifice him?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I say a little prayer every night that the #1 redline customer at my dealership gets their Sky real soon......:thumbs: :D :thumbs:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
snaponbob said:
If you ordered a manual transmission Redline, well, you and that scooter are going to become very close friends.:cheers:
I hear what you're sayin'...it's a little scary that, yes I did order it with manual, but my sales rep assured me that I would have the next one ordered.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts