Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've never been out there, the 3 Sisters are the twistiest roads in the Hill Country and are a blast to drive.
Kerrville 21 will be February 19th-21st. We'll be staying at the Best Western Sunday House Inn, 2124 Sidney Baker Street, Kerrville, (830) 896-1313. Rates are really good right now, so book early, you can always cancel later.
The Northern Contingent will leave from the QT gas station, 324 Clifford Center Dr, Fort Worth at 0930 on 2/19 and cruise on down to Kerrville. Be sure and bring your radios since there's no cell reception for most of the route.
Come on down & drive it like you stole it, this is a good one.
2/19 - Dinner TBD
2/20 - 0830 Line up & Drive
2/21 - Head to the house. Lunch at the Hard 8

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
K'ville is next month. Start getting your head around the twisties...

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'm planning on coming to this. Its been a while since I've been down to the sisters.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CANCELLED

Because of the lack of medical coverage, I am cancelling Kerrville. If something were to happen on the 3 Sisters, there's no bed to go to due to the Hill Country being a hot spot and the projections are for it to continue for at least a couple of more months. This sucks, but I don't see any other options to keep our little cruise as safe as we can.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts