Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Auto Show In Motion in San Diego hoping to catch a glimpse of the Sky, and ended up test driving an Ion Redline... :EVIL LAUGH: I slammed it into first around a corner and burned out the tires so hard I could still see the smoke when I left the track. They kicked me out for it, but damn that was fun :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
loyal_SL2 said:
I went to Auto Show In Motion in San Diego hoping to catch a glimpse of the Sky, and ended up test driving an Ion Redline... :EVIL LAUGH: I slammed it into first around a corner and burned out the tires so hard I could still see the smoke when I left the track. They kicked me out for it, but damn that was fun :cool:
:cheers: Way to go!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
411 Posts
loyal_SL2 said:
Crazy As* B*tch :cheers: As long as you didn't roll over any toes, that’s all that matters. I just hope you got to see what you wanted before you made the ultimately fatal decision, lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was the end of my second day anyway. Didn't get to drive the Corvette, but oh well. Man, I really want to get out of my SL2 now! I wish I could lease a redline for, say, 6 months...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Delnari said:
See, I'm not the only one that can spin the tires on a Redline... :D
In a Red Line that I still have to sell!!! You can make it up to me by taking me for a ride in the V8 Solstice. Deal?
Cheers,
Jill

·
Registered
554 Posts
Saturn Sales said:
In a Red Line that I still have to sell!!! You can make it up to me by taking me for a ride in the V8 Solstice. Deal?
Cheers,
Jill
What are you doing in October? Time for a road trip...

·
Registered
750 Posts
Mmm I wasn't too impressed with the redline ion, I don't know if it was just the speedo that really weired me out or what. (take in consideration that day I drove a gt pt cruser convertable) I liked the GT better than the RL. but then again I'm comparing a convertable to a coupe.

Y is it I like odd cars
My likes include PT cruser convertable, subaru baja, mini (more popular than the other two) but I like cars that are exclusive, like my prelude not many people have em. and the sky will be just like it

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I actually liked the guage cluster, it doesn't get blocked by the steering wheel when you turn.

Subaru Baja... [restrains laughter] yup that's an odd one all right... say no more haha...

Sky4christ said:
Mmm I wasn't too impressed with the redline ion, I don't know if it was just the speedo that really weired me out or what. (take in consideration that day I drove a gt pt cruser convertable) I liked the GT better than the RL. but then again I'm comparing a convertable to a coupe.

Y is it I like odd cars
My likes include PT cruser convertable, subaru baja, mini (more popular than the other two) but I like cars that are exclusive, like my prelude not many people have em. and the sky will be just like it

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Can't see why you got kicked out! It's supposed to be a HOT car with lots of power right? They should have expected that. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
rick112 said:
Can't see why you got kicked out! It's supposed to be a HOT car with lots of power right? They should have expected that. :cheers:
There are a set of rules and guidelines they tell you to follow. Breaking them can get you thrown out, which he did.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you know how many sets of tires they'd go though if everyone drove it like I did?

brentil said:
There are a set of rules and guidelines they tell you to follow. Breaking them can get you thrown out, which he did.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts