Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm planning a road trip to Knoebels amusement park in PA. Wanted to guage interest from the other members. They have a huge parking lot and do not charge to park. The admission to the park is free, you just pay for the rides you want to go on. The two roller coasters are top notch and the haunted house and sky ride (no pun intended) are top rated. Their food has won the Golden Ticket from Amusement Park Magazine for best park food for 13 years in a row! Let me know what you guys think so we can set this up.

Knoebels Website

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Sounds like a fun idea! I would definitely be up for it, always assuming it is on a day that I can make it, of course.

Great idea, Fred!!!!! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
I have a friend who has a Bluestone and lives in Williamsport. Unfortunately she doesn't visit the Forum much, but I'll let her know.

Any idea when?

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Hey MM. We Pennsylvanians don't bite - much! : )

We might be interested - all depends on the date.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I would if I was closer. I went there last summer. That is one of the nicest amusement parks you will find. I am a coaster nut and have been to most of them. Its the only one that allows outside food. I was blown away by all the people bringing in coolers. All in all just a real nice park. Not he biggest or fastest rides but still a park I will return to when I am in the area. For biggest and fastest its hard to beat Cedar Point or Magic Mountain.

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
When are you thinkin'? My fiancee and I live in the Cornwall/Lebanon area and we could scoot up there for the day.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I'm interested. :)

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
hello Fred..... Keep in touch...... it was so nice to hear from you. my thoughts and prayers r with you and Ellen. Hugs and kisses.. T.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
:agree: :grouphug:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts