Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all.. The KS1 exhaust I recently purchased needs to be sold. I am selling my car because the whole buying experience has left a really bad taste in my mouth, and I also have a lower back injury. I love the car, but want my sanity back. I just want to recoup some money from the exhaust. I do not know exactly what shipping will be but I cannot imagine more than 60 bucks. I just installed the exhaust a couple of weeks ago and have taken it off to sell the car as well. On that note I will sell my Sky for 26500. It has the fujita intake and 2 sets of rims. The stocks and AMP 18x8.5 aftermarkets. If anyone can help me out with this please call me at 1-925-455-4948, or email me at [email protected], or PM me.
Thanks everyone. I had a blast here.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Silver Pearl, Black Top, Black leather Interior.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Ken, I know we're not supposed to post on a for-sale post, but I just wanted you to know that I hope you get to feeling better. Back injuries are a .... Sorry to see you have to give up your Sky.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks... back issues I am told do not go away. If i get in the car with the top up I tweak my back... from kinda bending to get in... it puts this really bad pressure on my back that will not go away unless I see the chiro... It sucks.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Thanks... back issues I am told do not go away. If i get in the car with the top up I tweak my back... from kinda bending to get in... it puts this really bad pressure on my back that will not go away unless I see the chiro... It sucks.
YIKES!
After two surgeries and lots of pain I sympathize.... Best to you! For me it finally stopped, I hope yours does as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts