Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not seen a red Sky in person yet but judging by some of the pics on here it's close to the red on my 02 Grand Prix.

Does anyone have a high quality pic I could use for my wallpaper?

TIA:cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Where are you in Niagara? I was thinking of taking Laura down to Niagara-On-The-Lake soon. She's been wanting to go for a while. Then you could see red in person. I'll have some pic's up soon. Wana see Chili Pepper Red in person go to the Saturn dealer. They've been using that colour on other Saturn products for a while. At least I believe it's the same Chili Pepper Red.

·
Registered
420 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rick112 said:
Where are you in Niagara? I was thinking of taking Laura down to Niagara-On-The-Lake soon. She's been wanting to go for a while. Then you could see red in person. I'll have some pic's up soon. Wana see Chili Pepper Red in person go to the Saturn dealer. They've been using that colour on other Saturn products for a while. At least I believe it's the same Chili Pepper Red.
You'll be 2 minutes from my house when you drive down 55 to N.O.T.L. I'll called Bill McGee on Monday to see if they have any other Saturns that are Chilli Pepper Red. Thanks for the help. :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts