Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we know that at least one SKY is on display at the NAIAS in Detroit and it's Midnight Blue in color. Are there any other colors on display there? And how about at the LAIAS... what colors are on display there?

Btw, I'm looking for any pictures of the SKY in the SILVER GRAPHITE to compare against the MIDNIGHT BLUE, in case anyone can be of assistance! :D

·
Registered
17,634 Posts
Silver Graphite

I saw it at the New York Auto show last April and then it just disappeared....of course, that was the first time I saw the SKY. Drop dead gorgeous it was....but so are most of the other colors....Hoping to find where the Forest Green is....I know the silver will be in the Washington, DC show. They have not given anyone the color of the second SKY. My prediction is sunburst yellow....

MarlboroMIke

·
Registered
25 Posts
At Naias there is a back room that has a silver sky with the front about 1ft off the ground and the rear about 4ft off so you can see under it. The lighting back there is terrible but you can still see the car pretty good. I took a few pics that I will be posting soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts