Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally the Sky arrived on the floor today. Been waiting forever, (like all of us...)

I called the Saturn of West Sahara dealership. Spoke to a smug-sounding Sales Manager named Jeff.

Told him I'd been following the car on the sky forum for months & wanted to set up a test drive.

He said "No.".

Surprised, I said "you're kidding right?

When can I test drive one? "Probably August" he said.

Why can't I drive one till then?

He said " Why would we give you a taste of the car, when we've sold all 18 of ours. They didn't need a test drive."

I said: "you mean you have taken 18 deposits."

He sounded surprised and said "yeah."

So they aren't sold yet?

"No, not really, I guess, but we have 438 more people who want it if they don't..."

"OK, I guess I have to look at LA or Phoenix....

Click. He hung up on me!

So- bottom line- anyone know any dealerships in LA/Phoenix/Salt Lake City

that actually want to sell me a car? I'll order and don't mind waiting...

Thanks,
Phil

P.S. Thanks for all your comments, you have all been awesome!!!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
LasVegasPhil said:
Finally the Sky arrived on the floor today. Been waiting forever, (like all of us...)

I called the Saturn of West Sahara dealership. Spoke to a smug-sounding Sales Manager named Jeff.

Told him I'd been following the car on the sky forum for months & wanted to set up a test drive.

He said "No.".

He said " Why would we give you a taste of the car, when we've sold all 18 of ours. They didn't need a test drive."

So they aren't sold yet?

"No, not really, I guess, but we have 438 more people who want it if they don't..."

Click. He hung up on me!

Thanks,
Phil

Saturn of Santa Clarita (LA will be selling cars as they come in at MSRP) However they will be adding on accessories to the car.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Thats too bad, its like the kid who no one wanted to play with till he got the cool bike for Christmas and now he thinks he's better than everyone else. Sadly, no car is worth someone being disrespectful like that -- he will learn in the end when no one takes their car back for service and word spreads they are not the typical Saturn pleasure to deal with.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sorry to here that Phil.
You should be able to rent one on the strip pretty soon.
I'm hoping they have some Redlines or Gxps come January.
Love that town.
The dealer here in houston has a $1100.00 appearance package.
Most be a hell of a hat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rudeness in Vegas

Sorry to hear of your horrible expierence at west sahara. You may want to call the Saturn of Henderson store.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
LasVegasPhil said:

He said "No.".

So they aren't sold yet?

Click. He hung up on me!

Thanks,
Phil

Wow that sucks. We do have about 4 dealers just in the greater Phoenix area, not to include the Tucson area. I can tell you that Saturn of Avondale will not treat you that way. Good luck to you :thumbs:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Phil, I wish you were closer to Richmond Virginia. They sold me the sky without adding any dealer options and for msrp and most importantly even though it was the first one in Richmond they didnt act like they were doing me a favor by selling it to me. They made me feel like they appreciated my business.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts