Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to put out the notice one more time for the upcoming Sunday cruise. Anyone in the D/FW area PM Geph or myself for meeting details, still plenty of room for more, and it is fun for the whole family!!!:thumbs: :D :willy: :lol:

One question, Do I wear my famous SKY overalls, or go dressed as a civilian? How about it folks? iI will be wearing my brand new fashion statement, you will have to check it out by being there:D (No, it isn't the new teeth, can't stand them contraptions):willy: :willy: :lol: :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
921 Posts
Just to let you Texas folks know, we are up to 13 Sky's and one Aura for the SA River Road drive. I don't know, we might be able to make the Genus world record book if we get a few more. The weather is going to be great and the company, camaraderie, conversation and socializing will be even better.:cool: :grouphug: Looking froward to it.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Konnie the Wonderdog will be attending the event, tried to teach her how to drive a manual so she could drive Serenity, but she chooses to ride and enjoy the scenary!:lol: That brings it to 13 SKY's, 1 AURA, and 1 Rat Terrier!!!:D

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Konnie the Wonderdog will be attending the event, tried to teach her how to drive a manual so she could drive Serenity, but she chooses to ride and enjoy the scenary!:lol: That brings it to 13 SKY's, 1 AURA, and 1 Rat Terrier!!!:D
Dude when is this drive this Sunday? I got an idea for a pair of your overhauls... I can do a laser etching on them for you with a photo quality image what do you think??

Also I need to get your new WR prepared do you have any ideas for the design??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts