Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I am soooooo mad I didn't go to the Anaheim autoshow last week. I did't think the Sky would be there so I didn't go. Instead I went to the mall and spent money that I could be saving for a down payment on the sky..... I am so jealous at who ever got to see it last week :willy:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Don't be mad, just stay informed. The next show will be in Los Angeles. Don't miss it! After seeing the car live and in person, it's more unbelievable. My husband had to peel me from the platform to go look at other cars.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey did you notice if the new 2007 Audi TT was there? They are changing their design a bit for 2007. Due to the emissions problems us cali's can't get the 2006 model.

·
Registered
85 Posts
See SKY today and tomorrow

You can see the SKY today at Vacaville Saturn and tomorrow at Fairfield Saturn.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hummmmmm I am not sure where those places are????? I live near Los Angeles are those places anywhere near me??????

·
Registered
85 Posts
It's between Sacramento and San Francisco

I actually saw the car. A red one come of the trailer in Vacaville this morning. Looked great! They could not open the trunk or hood since it's a high dollar model. We could take pictures but not touch it or sit in it. I think the driver was the same one with the mulllet that was in the pictures that have been online.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh that's about an 8 hour drive for me. Angel found one closer that will be there on Nov 1 and 2 nd I will have to check out that one.... thanks for the info though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts