1,421 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
You most likely DO know how happy this :lol: makes me:cheers:

:jester:

Yay!!! We're getting closer and closer, Rick! :thumbs: :willy:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Rick; just read they will be closeing the plant 5/21/06 for 3 weeks. Said every one needs a rest they have worked so hard..sorry...Seal9:banghead:

Just kidding.....:willy: :willy:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
seal9 said:
Rick; just read they will be closeing the plant 5/21/06 for 3 weeks. Said every one needs a rest they have worked so hard..sorry...Seal9:banghead:

Just kidding.....:willy: :willy:

Oh man...I nearly went into CARDIAC ARREST when I read that. Didn't even notice the "just kidding" part until a few seconds later! :lol: :willy:

·
Registered
75 Posts
ku4zs said:
See my sig, WOOT :cheers:

I imaged two days before you. I'll have to check with my dealer to see what my status is. I figured I wouldn't bother them until my TPW date of 5/15. Hopefully he'll have good news for me too!! :willy:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Seal9 --Don't make me turn this car around!... I almost spit up pot roast -- ewww -- got some on the screen...

I dream of Sunni Days :drool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
ku4zs said:
See my sig, WOOT :cheers:
What was your TPW if you remember? Would be interesting to see if they are getting them out sooner then that... and would make me happy. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
getten closer to mine2!!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
todaresqSL2 said:
What was your TPW if you remember? Would be interesting to see if they are getting them out sooner then that... and would make me happy. :thumbs:

Never gave me one. Dunno if I ever had one, or if they never wanted to tell me.

·
Registered
94 Posts
The SKYs are Falling

I like the sound of this. :cheers:

GGG756...built VIN#2291
GGG802... TPW 5/22 (Its gotta be built sooner than that Rick.)
GGG826... ?? (That's Mine)

Hopefully I'll have an update tomorrow

Just a few short weeks and I'll be :driving: my SKY :cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
AUsomTiger said:

GGG756...built VIN#2291

Hopefully I'll have an update tomorrow

Just a few short weeks and I'll be :driving: my SKY :cool:
I think Steve we will both be on the same truck to the dealership.....Skip...:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
178 Posts
getting closer and closer!!!!

todaresqSL2 said:
i hope they are moving us all up the line.........see my signature, mine was imaged 1 day before you and my number is GGR751, as of Monday my dealership had no news.......my salesman was off yesterday maybe he will call today..or i will be kept in the dark until whenever!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
AUsomTiger said:

GGG756...built VIN#2291

:thumbs:

Imaged March 14
built as of May 10 vin#2412
Either way the dealer will have an auto on site for me to test drive on Friday. Hopefully my Sky will be on the same carrier.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Got an update...not much:

TPW 5/22

Given the lack of reliability of said number, my car could be here by then or not :banghead:

Skip: I hope you don't have to wait on mine to get yours. Any day now for you!:thumbs:

·
Registered
453 Posts
futureskyowner said:
I imaged two days before you. I'll have to check with my dealer to see what my status is. I figured I wouldn't bother them until my TPW date of 5/15. Hopefully he'll have good news for me too!! :willy:
I keep forgetting, can you explain the initials TPW? Duhh, sorry but I keep forgetting the abreviation on that one. Too excited I guess...

T

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
tolaiz said:
I keep forgetting, can you explain the initials TPW? Duhh, sorry but I keep forgetting the abreviation on that one. Too excited I guess...

T
:D Sure
Tentative
Production
Week

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
AUsomTiger said:
Got an update...not much:

TPW 5/22

Given the lack of reliability of said number, my car could be here by then or not :banghead:

Skip: I hope you don't have to wait on mine to get yours. Any day now for you!:thumbs:

I imaged the exact same day as you, and I too, have a TPW of 5/22/06. :thumbs: My GM says the TPW dates have been proving to be right on target, so it won't be too long now.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
:D Sure
Tentative
Production
Week
Thank you Rick, as usual my hero. So now how do I find out the TPW? All I know is my GM said my Sky should be here on or about 6/20?

Order placed 4/4
GGG732
No vin # or any thing else so far.

T

1 - 20 of 46 Posts