Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures i took today of NiteSky and his new Big Brother SkyVue...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
nice pictures ... I enjoy your threads on this forum by the way ...:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Nice rides. I did it the other way around, we got a 2003 Vue and then the SKY.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Nice rides. I did it the other way around, we got a 2003 Vue and then the SKY.

Sounds familiar. My 2002 VUE will be a big brother to my SKY when it arrives in the next week or two. Can't wait to take photos of the siblings.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
made mods in my Vue

I added some things to my Vue, see if you can spot all the changes....

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
It would appear you have excellent taste when it comes to selecting a car color :thumbs:
Or at least very consistent! Wasn't the Monte similar in color too?

As for the changes, you chromed the grille, added a chrome accent to the roofline and pinstriped the sides. Anything else?

I really like how that grille came out, though I confess I've never been one for pinstriping. Glad to see you're making the VUE feel welcome!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Or at least very consistent! Wasn't the Monte similar in color too?

As for the changes, you chromed the grille, added a chrome accent to the roofline and pinstriped the sides. Anything else?

I really like how that grille came out, though I confess I've never been one for pinstriping. Glad to see you're making the VUE feel welcome!
The Monte was a brighter Blue...

You are correct on the changes, if you will look closely the pin striping is small silver flames.... it really looks good close up. I wanted something different than normal pinstriping...
I ain't normal myself..LOL

Yeah SkyVue is right at home in our driveway... I need to sell the old Blazer though...
then i can take that money and get me some real wheels.... instead of those cheap plastic hubcaps.....

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
And ya shaved off tha beard..Skip...:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts