Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. Will order a Sky in the future.... but I want to lease for 24-36 months. As of now no lease obtion.. Does anyone know when they will do a lease program like the Solstice Thanks!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
grubin said:
Hi All. Will order a Sky in the future.... but I want to lease for 24-36 months. As of now no lease obtion.. Does anyone know when they will do a lease program like the Solstice Thanks!
Have you ever leased a car before? In my opinion It is not worth it, you put all that money in it and poof nothing when the lease runs out... at least when you buy you still have the car for as long as you want to keep it... with as many miles as I put on a car I would run into the extra cost per mile they always tack on... I would rather buy it...but that is what is best for me...

Be sure to read all the fine print on your lease agreement...

·
Registered
277 Posts
Also, the Sky is holding its value, so it would not be in your best interest to lease....just my opinion. If you are trying to get a low payment, try 72 or 84 month loan terms to get the payment lower...at least you will own it.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
unless you own your own business and can write off the lease payment. We were told Canada will have a lease program right away. I hope so.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
grubin said:
All I can do is tell yo uwhat I heard from a Saturn Store GM. Since SKY plans to keep production to <10000 per year (that is .06% of cars produced - truely a miniscule number) and have urged Stores not to carry an inventory beyond a demo, there would be little chance of Leases for SKYs in this production run. If the popularity continues - the chances of lease remains nil.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I work on the road I'm travelling a lot .I wil definitely lease mine too

·
Registered
11 Posts
My dealer in West Palm Beach (FL) had a clipping up about leasing the Sky for $315. I believe they wanted about $5,000 down though,

·
Registered
18,497 Posts
Cheap Money

Call your credit card company and ask to speak to a rep....ask for one of those cheap zero to 1% loans for a year...after a year transfer the balance to another credit card at zero%. Just pay it off gradually...it works.

MarlboroMike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts