Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried the Eagle One spray wax SkyBaby and others recommended and everyone is right. Works great. Has anyone tried Eagle One Leather Care Creme Conditioner? I would like to know before I try it.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I've used Lexol cleaner and Lexol leather conditioner for over 9 years on my Mustang GT interior, also on my leather furniture at home. I wouldn't use anything else. It has balanced Ph and nuetralizes the acids created from sweat. It's cleaned up coffee spills, blood, soda and juice over all this time and the leather looks wonderfully tan, not quite like new but awsome for nearly 10 years of use and 121K miles later.
While it's a little more expensive than some of the standard brands Lexol has proven to be a winner. I'll be using it on my Sky when she finally arrives.
Hope that gives you something else to consider.

Midnight Blue
Tan Leather/Tan Top
LSD
CAI
6 Disc monsoon
Wind Screen
18" Chrome Wheels

Imaged 23/06
(the wait is maddening!):banghead:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I went with Meguiere's leather cleaner/conditioner... Very impressed! The leather is softer and much more suple (it will streatch yet return to shape very fast. Plus teh smell is like new - every time.
It eliminates water marks (look at your seat after swaeting on it.)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
I went with Meguiere's leather cleaner/conditioner... Very impressed! The leather is softer and much more suple (it will streatch yet return to shape very fast. Plus teh smell is like new - every time.
It eliminates water marks (look at your seat after swaeting on it.)
What am image..:eek: :lol: :cheers: ... LOLOL....... i am going to get some and see how it works... oh... i guess i should see what Brian bought for my baby and see how that works..... ..... Thanks....SkyBaby-07

1 - 4 of 4 Posts