Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys,
I made this comparison, just so you know how much shorter the Sky is gonna be, compared to vehicles you see everyday... the only one short is the Miata, other than the solstice... lol. This is actually to scale, so it should work pretty well...

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow, very cool! Could you be so kind as to post a table with the actual measurements that you obtained for all these cars as well?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
There is a similar one over at solsticeforum that contains the vette, elise, and compares overall length AND wheelbase.

Nice job, 101'

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
alright, 'ill post a table of measurements... i didn't want to last night, cause it was like... 5am, and I was tired, but i'll do it now

EDIT: List uploaded...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heh, heh... uh... good job? alright, well i was just bored.. and I was lookin at my gramma's car (sunfire) and compared the specs for it and the sky... and noticed how much shorter it was :eek: I had no clue... it looks longer in the pics, lol. (some resulting advice would be for you ladies... never order mail-order husbands off of the internet :lol: )

·
Registered
109 Posts
Interesting chart, guys..
Gotta keep in mind though that the interior cabin space bears no relationship to the external dimensions.
My Z4 has tons more room than the Audi TT or the Z3 or the S2000, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts