Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got mine brand new December 2006. It has 128,000 miles on it. It’s all stock except for the radio. Automatic.

·
Registered
18,362 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
With 5K miles....your car is probably worth over 20K

Mine is also a 2006 build with 41K...but sadly not a R/L
View attachment 116473
I like yours too! Did you add the extras to it or did it come that way? I did pay a pretty penny for mine but it’s practically new and in pristine condition. Right now mine is still all original. I’m about to change that up and add a lot of extras to it. I show the car so it will make it stand out! I like things to look different!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like yours too! Did you add the extras to it or did it come that way? I did pay a pretty penny for mine but it’s practically new and in pristine condition. Right now mine is still all original. I’m about to change that up and add a lot of extras to it. I show the car so it will make it stand out! I like things to look different!
I might would consider selling mine if I got the right offer but even then I’d turn around and find another to purchase. It’s hard to find one with few miles.

·
Registered
18,362 Posts
If u want to stand out...really OUT put on some Vogue tires....it will pop your chrome.

·
Registered
18,362 Posts
Where did you find that rear bomber?! I’d like to have one of those!
That is NORMS....they are not cheap. Starts at about 350 plus painting...it gets to close to 500 which includes shipping...I did not pay that. I have a friend who destroyed his car and got it for almost nothing...but I have seen it in black. It loses much in appearance....doesn't show well....it is made from fiberglass

·
Registered
18,362 Posts
Here is my 2007 Redline. I ordered a brand new in May 2006. It currently has 23,500 miles on it.
I don't know if u ever noticed...the silver pearl paint in our 2006 cars are lighter than the 2007s and later....the paint code is identical....but I see a subtle difference. Don't go by pictures. You have to view it in person.

View attachment 116475

·
Registered
325 Posts
here is my 2008 redline.it has an automatic trans,gmpp factory tune,rare usb factory radio(2010 option)
and the rarest of rare 2010 opel gt euro mirrors(only set in canada and 1 of 7 known sets worldwide)
still looking for very very very rare gm accesories luggage rack.love my Sky,it is always a hit at the carshows. :geek: (y)🇨🇦

·
Registered
17 Posts
here is my 2008 redline.it has an automatic trans,gmpp factory tune,rare usb factory radio(2010 option)
and the rarest of rare 2010 opel gt euro mirrors(only set in canada and 1 of 7 known sets worldwide)
still looking for very very very rare gm accesories luggage rack.love my Sky,it is always a hit at the carshows. :geek: (y)🇨🇦
View attachment 116484
It’s a beautiful car!

·
Registered
18,362 Posts
View attachment 116484
View attachment 116484
I also have the Saturn 2009 USB radio...if u r ever interested in changing the piano black to silver...it will then match the silver on your console.....u will need the malibu USB radio. It has the identical USB bezel to our radio

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
View attachment 116484
that’s great! Did you order those rare options or did the car come that way?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts