Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes that's right...I'm finally going to Hell!!! I've wanted to go to Hell for a long time! I'm sure some of you have wanted me to go to Hell too!!

And since my football team has a bye week that Saturday, I'm going to Hallowed Weekends at Cedar Point...home to some of America's best roller coasters!!! :yay:

To make it even more fun, I'm dragging some Kappa friends with me! We are 3 so far!

We'll spend Saturday Oct 4th at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. We'll ride roller coasters until we yak, the park closes, or we get stuck on one like 2 of us did a month or so ago!

Then Saturday, we'll join the MKC group and go to Hell, MI! :devil: I have no idea for the plan on this event, but I'm sure I can find out the particulars!

Post up if you'd like to join us and I'll figure out the details!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
358 Posts
I went to Hell (Grand Cayman Islands) last Christmas. Since you're going to a different Hell, maybe Dante was right?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went to Hell (Grand Cayman Islands) last Christmas. Since you're going to a different Hell, maybe Dante was right?
There is more than one Hell?!?

I'm dying to go to Hell!!! :jester:

·
Registered
358 Posts
There is more than one Hell?!?

:jester:
Yep, been there done that and got the t-shirt. Then apparently I sat the t-shirt down to take a picture and made it home without the t-shirt. Although I made it to Hell and back I guess I better go back to get another t-shirt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts