Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In light of not having my car yet, and having the opportunity to be a part of this forum, I want do do a 2-Part Thread, but I need your help.

First, I want to compliment everyone who has been keeping us posted (no pun intended) and providing us with pictures of your new "babies"...

Second, I love all of the names you're giving them.....very fun

Thirdly, I cannot tell you how amazing it is, the different backgrounds in the different cities, in the different states, etc. It's almost like cinematography. I just looked at a picture in another post, that had the most spectacular background, one a bay of some sort (maybe) and another one in front of interesting buildings that you would not find here in Los Angeles. I am so grateful to see where you live and all of these places. It providers me with an opportunity to see places that I never knew, and how beautiful they are....

Thank all of you for sharing. I think it's really terrific.

Finally, I had an idea.... actually I have have couple. But I will definitely need your help..... that's Part II -I

'm going to eat dinner now, I'll post Part II shortly..... To Be Continued

·
Registered
517 Posts
i agree, the sky community is just SO exciting, i feel like am part of something really big posting here!

can't wait for part II, what do we do?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Go Girl!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
In light of not having my car yet, and having the opportunity to be a part of this forum, I want do do a 2-Part Thread, but I need your help.

First, I want to compliment everyone who has been keeping us posted (no pun intended) and providing us with pictures of your new "babies"...

Second, I love all of the names you're giving them.....very fun

Thirdly, I cannot tell you how amazing it is, the different backgrounds in the different cities, in the different states, etc. It's almost like cinematography. I just looked at a picture in another post, that had the most spectacular background, one a bay of some sort (maybe) and another one in front of interesting buildings that you would not find here in Los Angeles. I am so grateful to see where you live and all of these places. It providers me with an opportunity to see places that I never knew, and how beautiful they are....

Thank all of you for sharing. I think it's really terrific.

Finally, I had an idea.... actually I have have couple. But I will definitely need your help..... that's Part II -I

'm going to eat dinner now, I'll post Part II shortly..... To Be Continued
OK, lets eat..Now what?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
eldeeko said:
OK, lets eat..Now what?
I ate treerat stew for supper. Yum, yum. Now I be ready fer dessert. watcha got there lil lady... Skip....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Yum, yum treerat stew, got any leftovers? I'll bring some tree frog beer to go along with that, yup Ski-up, it's me, back from the bright lights, big city!!
Went to the big ole auto show in Dallas and I seen an AURA,, man that is a real purty vehicle, yuup!! I is gonna by the Mrs. one for sure!!! It is fancier than an indoor toilet!!!!!!!!!!! YUP!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest said:
Yum, yum treerat stew, got any leftovers? I'll bring some tree frog beer to go along with that, yup Ski-up, it's me, back from the bright lights, big city!!
Went to the big ole auto show in Dallas and I seen an AURA,, man that is a real purty vehicle, yuup!! I is gonna by the Mrs. one for sure!!! It is fancier than an indoor toilet!!!!!!!!!!! YUP!!
Nothing beats an indoor toilet. Ya just flush an start all over. Glad ta have ya back ol man. While in Dallas did ya try that onstar thing an call fer pizza.. HAHA Them tryin ta keep up with tha address while it be amovin ... Skip.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts