Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like for anyone within 100 miles of Danville, Va. to post here or message me. I think it would be great to get together some weekend. I know there are some in Lynchburg Va area, but I have yet to see the first Sky in Danville. That's great for us...only one in town, I think!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Norther VA redline owner

Live in Fairfax, VA with a Redline in the drive. Believe there are some others Sky owners in the DC/MD/VA metro area too. I have seen several on the road but not sure if there are any in the forum (is there a way to serach in the dB?)

Of course for me to get out for a dirve I need a good excuse (see http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8154)

r1chy

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live in Palmyra, VA. Just outside of Charlottesville.

White Sky
Sure some Sunday soon we should all meet!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Twins!

Hey, if we join you we may get confused!:confused: We also have Silver Pearl, black leather, monsoon, lsd, chrome wheels. We have the spoiler on the back, how about you? We are in Bennettsville, South Carolina. I was born in Danville. I have relatives that live there and others in Gretna, Altavista and Hurt. Do you know any Daltons or Bullingtons? We get up that way from time to time, so give us a reason to drive!:thumbs:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, if we join you we may get confused!:confused: We also have Silver Pearl, black leather, monsoon, lsd, chrome wheels. We have the spoiler on the back, how about you? We are in Bennettsville, South Carolina. I was born in Danville. I have relatives that live there and others in Gretna, Altavista and Hurt. Do you know any Daltons or Bullingtons? We get up that way from time to time, so give us a reason to drive!:thumbs:
I know Pam and Barry Dalton and David Dalton. I see you like your boat toys too!!

·
Registered
994 Posts
How far is Danville from D.C.?

We live in Southern Maryland and would love to get together. How long of a drive is it? Charlottesville is about two hours for us.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Lynchburg here. I am still waiting on the Redline, but have alternative transportation till it gets here. Definitely would like to start getting some of us together for a drive.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Smith Mountain Lake Sky

We have a yellow red line

Contact Daywalker as he is trying to start a local club in this area. We are having a meet and greet today in Roanoke

We will be planning other events this spring

·
Registered
30 Posts
Skys in N. VA.

Our first meeting in N. VA. of the 4 founders of the soon to be Va. Sky Car Club met today in Fairfax, Va. on a 25 degree day.

Journalist, R1chy, MBVette and DaleF met to say hello and check out the cars. We were joined by a Fairfax Police officer who wanted to check out the cars and snapped this photo. A New York Solstice owner stopped on a dime and zipped over to us when he saw the cars, said he had to stop when he saw 4 Skys together.

We have decided that we are starting a Non-profit 509 car club for all Virginian Sky owners. We will let everyone know the new name and where to find the website as soon as we make it official. Email me if your interested in joining the club. [email protected]

For now, check out the pic of the 4 of us freezing our butts off.:lol:
Pictured from right to left are MBVette (Scott), Journalist (Bruce), DaleF (Dale) and R1chy (Richy). Hope to see everyone at the Presidents Day drive in Middleburg, Va.
The first Virginia Sky Club founders(2a).jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts