Saturn Sky Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you say you have offically ordered your sky, then list your dealer name and number and i'll call to see if they have recived the images! I WANT MY IMAGE!!! humm, mabye a new forum name?? LOL

·
Registered
295 Posts
I want my sky NOW said:
If you say you have offically ordered your sky, then list your dealer name and number and i'll call to see if they have recived the images! I WANT MY IMAGE!!! humm, mabye a new forum name?? LOL
Why don't you just ask for his social security number too? Geez...you not believing someone is YOUR problem. Tell you what...why don't you take that attitude of yours into your local Saturn retailer and see how far that gets you? Better yet, come on into MY Saturn store and see how far it gets you. Do you see anyone on this list who DOESN'T want their SKY asap?
Cheers,
Jill
Cost of my Bachelors Degree: $16,000 (1987 dollars)
Being able to work for Saturn: Priceless!
Having to deal with customers like that: not enough money in the world!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Why would I lie about my order?...My order is placed and I do have a number, but I would not post it that makes no sense. When Mine come sin which is going to be the first one my dealer gets I will post it here so you can call and ask them about the car that is on there floor...And who it belongs to..LoL

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
If you want to deal in Sky order proof you ask for their VOMS code. Because any dealer can look up any other VOMS. Dealers aren't always the most friendly, but some dealers as the SF.com were nice enough to look up VOMS for members.

·
Registered
102 Posts
In defense, think this is "humor" to pass the time.
MIT/engineer-type thing.
Had a pet which acted like this.
Quick trip to the vet "fixed" it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Saturn Sales said:
Right On!

This place is sure turning into a whine & cheese party. If your not happy now just hope there is no delay with your car after it is ordered. i.e. ; The Missing Sols of late fall. This whole "image" deal is a :deadhorse and it's early yet in this car's history. Chill!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Geez brentil

Reminds me other the other side about last Sept !!!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
About a week ago I called every Saturn Dealer in Western Canada...at that time it seemed that Saturn of Langley, Crowfoot Saturn and Ourselves were the only dealerships who have recieved images.
I could not figure out why the ordering would be staggered?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I Aint sayin' Nuthin'

My dealer says I am Guarenteed a car - He has my options list and prices. He said he'd get back to me when there was an actual "order" -- Define it as yiou wish.:cool: Oh and they cashed my check (if the order does not happen [I turn it down] they cut a check back)
I'm cool with that.
:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Saturn Sales said:
Why don't you just ask for his social security number too? Geez...you not believing someone is YOUR problem. Tell you what...why don't you take that attitude of yours into your local Saturn retailer and see how far that gets you? Better yet, come on into MY Saturn store and see how far it gets you. Do you see anyone on this list who DOESN'T want their SKY asap?
Cheers,
Jill
Cost of my Bachelors Degree: $16,000 (1987 dollars)
Being able to work for Saturn: Priceless!
Well put. Whether anyone believes mine is on order is not the issue, I could care less, I was just excited and wanted to share my ordering experience to other SKY enthusiasts. My dealer is like my extended family, not just business. In my long term dealings with Saturn of Arlington they have aslways delivered exactly what was expected, going above and beyond after the sales. On the other hand I have always lived up to my end. We deal with a handshake and give our word. I have always bought my Saturns with cash Again 8 distributed amongst my family (wife, sons, daughter & grandkids. I am old school I guess if I can"t afford it I won't buy it. I am sure there may be those few bad dealers, however if a poll was taken I would bet the positives would clobber the negatives, in ther same respect there are customers that would complain if you hung them with a new rope! Like I posted last nite, I ask my dealer to be first on the List for AURA and the hopefully Red Line Sky later, he emailed me back "Of course, your are the #l customer now and always!. I believe them because they have not ever lied to me, ever! ERNEST retired 5 years ago & I am only 56, lots of years to enjoy my Saturns. KUDOS to Saturn!!!!!! I hope everyone get the SKY of there choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
My Sky is ordered and the price will be MSRP, what ever that is in Canada. The dealership and salesperson was very very nice to deal with. Started in Saskatoon but was to far down in line they call Regina and set up an order for me. Very Happy. with every one from Saturn both in Saskatoon and Regina, Saskatchewan. I live 300 km north of no-where.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hey Northern Sky!

Is Trevor your sales guy?

I would be suprised if Saskatoon gets ANY SKY's at all.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Oh...wrong Guy...Trevor said his order is from Estevan. Who was your sales guy here then?

·
Registered
21 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
Oh...wrong Guy...Trevor said his order is from Estevan. Who was your sales guy here then?
In Saskatoon Mitch Salen is a very nice guy by what I could tell. :D :cheers:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
here is a reply to almost everyone the posted back, 1st read my post jill and what i was saying! how am i a bad customer? i'm saying this "everyone is making post on here about how they ordered there sky, then my 4 local dealers are saying i'm a retard and that the people on the forum are lieing" Thats why i started this thread, so espically to jill - i don't have an attitude, i'm just trying to get to the bottom of this pit of lies!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I did not lie.....Your dealer may not know what he is talking about. I have my image/Order from 2 weeks ago this comming Tuesday.....I have a order number but no more than that. I will check with him this week to see if we are any farther a long. As I said before I will have the first one that my dealer gets. There is a poster here Rick from Tinley Park that just so happens to be at the same dealer I'am at. I do not know him, other than from on here. But if he wants to go in and check who is number 1 and is ordered I would be glad to Send him my Name ...........:cheers:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
What is your event code? My will go 030 this week I'm sure, and Yes I to am getting the dealers Demo image also. That will put me on the road first in this area. I hope. By the way is anyone else having a party thrown by the dealer?
ERNEST

·
Registered
295 Posts
I want my sky NOW said:
here is a reply to almost everyone the posted back, 1st read my post jill and what i was saying! how am i a bad customer? i'm saying this "everyone is making post on here about how they ordered there sky, then my 4 local dealers are saying i'm a retard and that the people on the forum are lieing" Thats why i started this thread, so espically to jill - i don't have an attitude, i'm just trying to get to the bottom of this pit of lies!
Maybe as a professional Saturn Sales Consultant, I am taking great offense at your use of the terms "lies". Speaking for myself, and I will put SKYDealer in this catagory too, we pass on information that we deem reliable. Is there mis-information floating around? You bet. If you are tired of that then, STOP ASKING PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW! Think about it. Would so called "good" information come from people who actually work for Saturn or GM, or from people who like to yank the chains of folks like yourself? If your dealer keeps giving you wrong info, why do you keep asking? Some dealers may in fact be assuming certain things, but this is either because that is what they were told by their higher-ups, or thier egos are so big that they just HAVE to be the first on the block with some tidbit of news - be it true or false. The reason I am so frustrated with all this is because I am spending more time proving false rumors as just that...that I, as a sales consultant, am losing my enthusiasm for this whole SKY thing! There, I said it. After six years with the company...seeing for myself what an AWESOME product the Saturn team is bringing to market...seeing the excitement and enthusiasm on this board and from my customers in person...I am just sick and tired of all the dealer bashing! And you can't blame me! Remember this. While you are pining for one car...I have to make my living day to day (at 100% commission) by selling ALL of Saturn's products! I don't eat unless I sell. So yes, I will get twisted in knots by your use of the term "LIARS" when referring to Saturn dealers. Suppose someone was researching Saturn, and saw your comments. There is a chance that we lost that customer because he formed a bad opinion before he ever stepped foot in a Saturn store. If you don't like your retailer, please, go somewhere else. Buy a Solstice. But for heaven's sake, STOP WHINING ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN"T CHANGE! I, for one, am ready to get back to the excitement, the comraderie, and the WONDERFUL attitude and atmosphere that the true SKY enthusiast has created. Not only here on this forum, but right in my own backyard. The folks on this board who take time away from their lives to share news, events, etc...where else do you get that? I wish more than anything that somehow, someway, we could all meet and have a SKY Forum in person. It would be a blast!
And one more thing. If you don't like occasionally being told "I don't know" in response to a SKY question, how do you think me and SKYdealer and other sales folks feel when we hear it, and have to repeat it several times a day, several times a week?! I can only apologize to everyone who got incorrect information from their dealers. I am guessing that in our efforts to tell our customers something, that a rumor, or presumed fact was passed on to a customer. I know that not all Saturn dealers operate the same. I wish they did. I wish I could update everyone with information that was true, correct, and accurate. But the truth is, I have nothing. NADA. It occurred to me today that they are being hush-hush to help us stay focused on ALL of our Saturn customers. Believe me, LOL, I wish we had this kind of excitement and enthusiasm for the Red Line ION! Okay, I am going to put on the flame retardent suit, drink some coffee, and take the Tylenol that my husband is holding in front of me right now!
With all respect to ALL Saturn customers,
Jill

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.