Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:patriot: Has anyone else named their SKY? After her arrival I kept pondering names but nothing sounded right as it turns out my wife came up with the name for my SKY. She said it looked like a "Little Missy" as the SKY is very curvy and classy so the name stuck. I like "Little Missy" as I consider it short for "Mischief" which is what we will definitely get into together. Just thought I would share and see what some other owners have come up with or what future owners are considering.:jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
marklynn70 said:
:patriot: Has anyone else named their SKY? After her arrival I kept pondering names but nothing sounded right as it turns out my wife came up with the name for my SKY. She said it looked like a "Little Missy" as the SKY is very curvy and classy so the name stuck. I like "Little Missy" as I consider it short for "Mischief" which is what we will definitely get into together. Just thought I would share and see what some other owners have come up with or what future owners are considering.:jester:

Well... as expected... i am totally so darn easy to read..:rolleyes: ... mine will be named...:thumbs: BABY....... of course... she is my Baby..... dang it... she needs to get here soon... THE LABOR PAINS ARE KILLING ME..:banghead: . SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Well... as expected... i am totally so darn easy to read..:rolleyes: ... mine will be named...:thumbs: BABY....... of course... she is my Baby..... dang it... she needs to get here soon... THE LABOR PAINS ARE KILLING ME..:banghead: . SkyBaby-07
Shall we call one SKY BRAT? ahahahahahaha:lol:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Sunni.... A girl named Sunni

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
SKy,that's what i'm calling mine,mmmmm Nite Sky yes......Where are you????:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
skywulf said:
Shall we call one SKY BRAT? ahahahahahaha:lol:

HEHEHE.... HEY NOW.. i RESEMBLE that remark.:thumbs: .... love it..... ok....IT CAN BE THE... SKY BABY BRAT.:lol: .... ok? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
410 Posts
My baby's name is Bianca. She was born in Wilmington, Delaware. When I picked her up, she was 161 inches long and weighed 2933 pounds. She has made me a very proud parent. She has not had any problems adjusting to the family. Everyone just loves her. They all say what a cute baby she is and how if they could have a roadster, they would want one just like her. I love Bianca, and Bianca loves me back.:D

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IslandHopper said:
My baby's name is Bianca. She was born in Wilmington, Delaware. When I picked her up, she was 161 inches long and weighed 2933 pounds. She has made me a very proud parent. She has not had any problems adjusting to the family. Everyone just loves her. They all say what a cute baby she is and how if they could have a roadster, they would want one just like her. I love Bianca, and Bianca loves me back.:D
:thumbs: Nice one, Congradulations on your latest addition.:cheers:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've had interesting names for my past cars. Tonka Hitlerietta (BMW) and Jenna the Jetta. But I'm thinking an interesting name would be Maverick, from TopGun? Just a suggestion...

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Lets see, we have the Vette, the Truck, the Jag, the Jeep, the Bike, so this will probably be the Sky.:lol:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mine will be named Mia, as in "Missing in Action"

·
Registered
57 Posts
Chili Pepper Girl said:
LOVE IT!!!!!!
Sorry about the H3 comment on the other thread. I really love the truck and am bitter about not getting one. Just hoping the '07's will offer a larger engine.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
One of my friends traded is accord, Jane Honda, in for a Nissan: Carol Altima. I prefer to let cars earn their own names, but Bill Brasky and Sky Stallone are in the running.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Name

My Sky shall be named "Corievette". The Sky resembles what I consider a female Corvette. It's smaller, much more refined socially, classy and, most of all, sexier.
Jayne

·
Registered
517 Posts
i don't think it matters because i don't have the money, but i would want a name that reflected the fact that she was cute and sexy. not runt or dwarf or something that indicated she needed to grow up some, but something neat. you never know, maybe one day i will be naming my sky!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I call mine the "RED BARON". Chili Pepper Red?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts