Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone who put down a deposit, get a letter or anything from Saturn yet? I put my deposit down almost a month ago, and had been told that i will be getting early buyer info and other stuff.....

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
I wouldn't expect a letter from Saturn. The wait list is between the buyers and the dealers not the automaker.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
328 Posts
skybuy said:
anyone who put down a deposit, get a letter or anything from Saturn yet? I put my deposit down almost a month ago, and had been told that i will be getting early buyer info and other stuff.....

hmmmmmmmm...interesting.

I agree with babak ... ask your dealer, because I seriously doubt that the Saturn HQ will write everyone who puts down a deposit. I have received emails from my dealer and the ones sent by the Saturn website. However, I do not think that Saturn wants to put any information too early, because there still is about 6 months until the production is scheduled to start. JMHO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
If you get registered for the SKY Early Registration program, you will receive a calendar and other stuff. Ask your retailer to do it, and if they look at you with a blank stare, let me know. I will tell them how to get into the site and sign you up.
Cheers,
Jill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Saturn Sales said:
If you get registered for the SKY Early Registration program, you will receive a calendar and other stuff. Ask your retailer to do it, and if they look at you with a blank stare, let me know. I will tell them how to get into the site and sign you up.
Cheers,
Jill
Jill,

My dealer and sales representative only give me blank stares. What does that mean?

:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
mhw745 said:
Jill,

My dealer and sales representative only give me blank stares. What does that mean?

:lol:
Time for a new dealer.
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
It would be interesting to hear how many people got more than a hand shake after giving their deposit to the dealer.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,782 Posts
never got one

rick112 said:
It would be interesting to hear how many people got more than a hand shake after giving their deposit to the dealer.
Hey I never got a hand shake from my dealer after I dropped down some cash for my sky deposit, in fact the only thing I got was a reciept. For such a large dealership I didnt get a calender either ( they didnt get any in Canada apparently) :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
328 Posts
rick112 said:
It would be interesting to hear how many people got more than a hand shake after giving their deposit to the dealer.
I shook mine from Iraq... True story, I told them my Sol story and I have dealt with the sales rep and the GM. He sent me a Calendar and some brochures (poster & scratch and sniff). He also sent me some business cards and continues to email me with updates.

I should arrive home around late Jan, so then I will see him in person and I figured it would be a feel good PR story for their store. I have no reason to doubt him, because I offered to send him a $1000 check, through my wife.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
I did get a letter when they sent my calendar..."Thanks for participating in the Saturn Sky Early Registration Program, etc..." It's tacked to the wall next to my poster. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
you must live in the States. I went down to Edmonton, put my deposit and was told I would be contacted in early January.....does anyone know if we can choose a different paint color???? Wanted to get a pearl....also wanted to know if the leather was available in something that matched like black & silver, not RED....???
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
4,853 Posts
MYSKY said:
you must live in the States. I went down to Edmonton, put my deposit and was told I would be contacted in early January.....does anyone know if we can choose a different paint color???? Wanted to get a pearl....also wanted to know if the leather was available in something that matched like black & silver, not RED....???
  1. All of the exterior colors expected can bee seen at saturn.com, including several pearl finishes.
  2. Rumor is the black and red leather may not be available at all, at least on the base Sky. All of the recent preproduction cars have solid black, and I believe I recall hearing that tan will be available.
  3. Where is Ft. McIgloo, Alberta? Just the name caused shrinkage! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
328 Posts
The tan will be a very nice option (for the roof and seats) :cheers: I want to see the Bluestone with the tan, because that combo reminds me of the Z4 color scheme. :cheers:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top