Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone direct me in finding a cheap sets of lifting pucks? I cant find any except for Vettes, and they are over $60/set. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
thank you I just order them off amazon. I am new to the forum but was going to ask the same question

·
Registered
4,072 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, to avoid rehashing this same wheel - that we've been round SO many times - time to do some work for yourself:

https://www.google.com/search?q=sky+jacking+pucks+site:www.skyroadster.com
https://www.google.com/search?q=sky+jacking+pucks+site:www.solsticeforum.com
Excuse me? If you don't want to offer help, then butt out. No one asked you to read the thread or respond, most especially with a smartass comment. I didn't realize you were the lord of all things Sky related, or that this was your personal forum to rule as you see fit.

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Excuse me? If you don't want to offer help, then butt out. No one asked you to read the thread or respond, most especially with a smartass comment. I didn't realize you were the lord of all things Sky related, or that this was your personal forum to rule as you see fit.
HEY! HEY! No one takes my place on this forum...I am the SMART ASS. But Tomato is right. We HISTORIANS get tired when u ask questions which are easily researched on this forum or on the internet. People ask where. EBAY is always the first place to look.

TS....no good deed goes unpunished.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Seen those, but will they fit?
You want a smart A$$ answer.

NO they won't fit, but we thought it would be fun to dick with you and watch you waste your money, by posting links to **** that wont work for you...

Thats a much better useless smart butt reply than the one he gave you.

Im just surprised it wasn't MM who posted a reply first.

·
Registered
521 Posts
LOLOL Well that was complelety un southern! Yea, go to past threads and you can find almost anything you need to know. I did the same thing when I first got on this forum. Asked questions that had been covered a hundred times. I had my nose rubbed in it and put outside a time or 2. LOL BTW the BMW pucks are what I got and they have been in 8 months and work fine.

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Unfortunately they say they won't deliver to a Canadian address, but because I am from the "Great White North" where hockey seems to reign supreme, I have 4 authentic hockey pucks in my "trunk" to use, I still need to come up with a secure method of permanently attaching them to the car.
You know now that I think about it I will just drill a hole in the pucks and use some toggle bolts to attach to the car.......

Terry
:cheers:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Reactions: marlboromike

·
Registered
521 Posts
Unfortunately they say they won't deliver to a Canadian address, but because I am from the "Great White North" where hockey seems to reign supreme, I have 4 authentic hockey pucks in my "trunk" to use, I still need to come up with a secure method of permanently attaching them to the car.

Terry
/forums/images/smilies/cheers.gif
Well if worse comes to worse I can buy them and ship them to you. I have no clue what shipping from Florida to you would be but it CAN be done. Let me know in a PM.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Well if worse comes to worse I can buy them and ship them to you. I have no clue what shipping from Florida to you would be but it can be done. Let me know in a PM.
Thank you so much for your kind offer I certainly appreciate it. I'll probably look for someone who does deliver up here. For some reason it is very difficult for you to mail something up here, ask Marvic. I appreciate all he went through a year ago. There has to be a custom declaration made, a value assigned to it so it can be taxed, and if it is from a business which you aren't obviously, it can go into customs brokerage and that amount can add up.

As I said "Thank You" for your offer.

Terry
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
They show as shippable on the Amazon.ca page (I'm in Canada too).

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01M19BAL9?tag=vs-auto-convert-amazon-cdn-20

And to the OP - back off the attitude or this may be the last help you get here. The guy you blasted is THE most helpful guy here and all he was asking is that you look yourself before adding the 50th thread on this subject.

Reactions: 44thSKY
1 - 20 of 43 Posts