Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a member of many other forums, and this one is great for being friendly and with lots of great technical information, however it also takes the cake as far as being irritating with the low number of PM's allowed. One forum for my minivan of all things allows 300 pms, and this one allows 50. :willy: Get a few freinds on-line and it adds up....then sell a few things and you start getting banged with in/out messages, soon its full and you miss messages. I delete things but still on something like a sale you need a record of the back and forth so you can remember what was said to who about an item. Just venting, but you know its (#&@)@* :banghead:

And yes, I don't feel the sufficient desire to pay for a membership at this point, but I know that option exists. :thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
5,562 Posts
I cut-and-paste PMs and posts that I want to keep into Notepad and store them in a car forum specific directory on my server.

Minivan forum ??!!???

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL

Yea there's a few of those guys on the site, one guy spent a lot of time frenching in some Lexus exhaust ports into his rear bumper cover and other custom stuff. I guess urge to customize does not stop after having kids!

My ride is mostly stock, but I did opt to upgrade crappy brakes with stainless lines and drilled rotors in front (grin).

My urge to find a forum was the many problems I was having with my Odyessy. The thing is nice ('06 ex-l) but been poor as far as quality. So much for Honda. :banghead: At 65k I have PS noises I can't figure out (new pump, tank, fluid, sealed hoses and new clamps, etc), a new noise when the AC compressor kicks on, the rear kids DVD headphone wireless sound feed wire needs to be replaced which involves taking apart a lot of the dash, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts